UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the new decals, it addresses the issue with the factory face, the facial hair is way too light/orange and that makes the black line above his upper lip stand out way too much.

Also the factory head is not the standard Minimate flesh tone - which is strange. It is much more red.

Awesome!

Any plans for a decal of Gamora's ravager outfit?

Yes. :)

Love the new decals, it addresses the issue with the factory face, the facial hair is way too light/orange and that makes the black line above his upper lip stand out way too much.

Also the factory head is not the standard Minimate flesh tone - which is strange. It is much more red.

I never noticed that since I have him next to Groot and Drax but now putting him next to some fleshies, it is a strange hue.

Those look great. Any plans for his triangle vacuum thing?

I gave Rocket 6 PoA! First I cut apart Rocket in the places I wanted to give him articulation.

2hz1gjo.jpg

Then I drilled holes into Rockets head and torso

971aw8.jpg

After,I used the pegs from minimate hands as pegs for the torso

1628xfq.jpg

Put it together,give it a nice paint job,and you got yourself a Rocket with 6 points of articulation!

2w49ufn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Winter Soldier held the top spot until GotG took it. That didn't get any additional love. Iron Man 3 got the Hall of Armor set last year but that wasn't a reaction to demand.

I doubt we'll see any additional movie-based GotG 'mates. I'd love to see them, too, but AA and DST are probably at or over capacity as it is in terms of workload.