Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, really nice work!

Any suggestions for the base Minimate?

I was coming back to ask the same question. Hale Caesar, Blade, and BD Tyreese cane to mind first, but I'd like to know if the decal has been color matched to a specific mate. I'll probably use Ronan's legs. Edited by Turtle

Zak Katz, on 09 Aug 2014 - 23:36, said:

Djimon Hounsou

Trivial Trivia:

Drax’s modern comic design is pretty clearly inspired by Kratos from God of War.

David Jaffe, the creator of God of War, has said in the past his choice for live-action Kratos would be Djimon Hounsou

So there’s a scene in GotG in which Marvel’s Space-Kratos fights The-Man-Who-Would-Be-Kratos, and that’s pretty cool if you ask me.

The skin tone matches Hale Caesar when printed on my laser printer, but you might have to make slight adjustments, since mine prints a bit darker and with a bit more saturation than the digital file shows. And I agree with Turtle that Ronan's legs would probably be the best fit.

There's a thread on NeoGaf about Gamora being excluded from GotG merchandise, and the TRU wave was brought up as an example. I've been fighting the good fight...but I'm spent.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=871319

After spending some time there, and being personally attacked about how I raise my daughter, I would just like to reiterate that I love the MMMV. :)

Edited by youbastards

There's a thread on NeoGaf about Gamora being excluded from GotG merchandise, and the TRU wave was brought up as an example. I've been fighting the good fight...but I'm spent.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=871319

After spending some time there, and being personally attacked about how I raise my daughter, I would just like to reiterate that I love the MMMV. smile.png

Good God I didn't make it through all of page 1. The first person that attacked your child rearing skills and I was done. They are all so holier than thou about sexual equality but most of them are being extremely sexist and don't even realize it!

Ha. Batista really seems to be enjoying all this!

I did notice that DST lead with photos of the ladies, and specifically stated that they were coming soon to LCS. Smart move.

I'd love to think it will lead to less hysteria (for want of a better word) but I know the nonsense will continue.