UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intersting - the protoype of Groot appears to have had a sculpted 'skirt' piece, where as the actual product is flat with a tampo. I think it actually looks better tampo'd on. It's more uniform. Good choice DST thumbsup.gif

I no longer visit TRU.com ,a decision based on the premise that they no longer stock the Minimates that I wish to buy from them so what is the point ?

I'll go a little further by saying that I predict that this thread will degenerate into a morass of muddled moanings about what, why & where ?

Break the habit .

It was a little after midnight when just the star lord pack became in stock and none of the other 2 have changed since I've been checking them every hour or so. Once again it boggles my mind that they'd only check in one of the packs when they obviously got 4 of each per case.

I saw that the Yondu pack was available around noon. The only one that didn't show up in stock was the starlord pack. It's weird that the website is showing a varying availability from person to person. I thought I had noticed the exclusive too late, but I received a confirmation shortly after my purchase.

The employees at my TRU said their truck was late getting there today and that they would likely not be working it until Sunday. They did, however, dig through to the back of the truck to find the Guardians Minimates knowing that I would be wanting to pick them up. I love the employees at store #6033!!!!!!!!!!

Still no sign of the 6" figures though.

Yep. :yes:

I always do the surveys and give them high marks. I chat with most of them too. :)