UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

Anything featuring that Norman Greenbaum song isn't going to fail .

"The Pino Colada Song" & "I'm not in love" ......great songs with massive irony.

Any Ziggy song is OK by me:thumbsup: ........I'll confess to not hearing this one in ......er......a long time

That is my absolute favorite Bowie song, and I never have favorites, especially when it comes to music.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm - looks like he's more of a gun-toter than bow man in the film if this figure is anything to go by.

Based on a number of factors (character selection being a huge factor), i've got to say that this wave, along with Cap 2, are probably the best film waves we've seen to date. Can't wait to see these in hand.

Since I have the whole set on preorder from Luke, I picked up one of the 3 Groot/Rocket/Drax packs and one of the 3 Starlord/Ronan packs for parts for my Now GotG customs. I was hoping the Yondu pack would pop up but decided to pull the trigger before they sold thru. I wonder why they didn't list the exclusive pack yet since it should have been in the sample case with the ones they listed.

Edited by Zylek

I just got my shipment confirmation for the Yondu pack from tru. They were available just for a little bit early Thursday morning, but I never expect to get them when ordered from the 1st sample case, until I get the confirmation. So hopefully in few days I should have him! biggrin.png

At least someone actually got one of them, my groot/drax and starlord/Ronan packs shipped yesterday. It wouldn't upset me if they have them mixed up and one of the packs is Yondu ;)

It boggles my mind why all 3 didn't go up on tru.com at the same time.

Edited by Zylek

At least someone actually got one of them, my groot/drax and starlord/Ronan packs shipped yesterday. It wouldn't upset me if they have them mixed up and one of the packs is Yondu wink.png

It boggles my mind why all 3 didn't go up on tru.com at the same time.

And the madness of ordering minimates from TRU.com begins again.

evil-dead-laugh-o.gif

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Had my local TRU rep check their inventory system and there is nothing at the DC yet, so probably at least a week or 2 out.

Ditto. Same answer with the 6" guys from Hasbro; my TRU was the only TRU in my region (WI, Iowa and North Illinois) that did not get them in. And I even had a rain check for them!!!!

:FUTRU: