UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocket Raccoon Warbird

Perfect for a standard sized Minimate. She's not flopping around in there, it closes perfectly.

warbird.jpg

Nova Corps Starblaster

A little too big. Without modification, a standard sized Minimate would have too much room, but a bulked up one fits in pretty nicely. Canopy closes with either size.

starblaster.jpg

If I'm seeing it correctly, I believe that Walkman is a repaint of the one included with the Marty in the 25th Anniversary set. Not that Marty can ever have enough Walkmen...

Funny, I got that set a couple years back and totally don't remember that accessory! . . .getting old sucks.

Anything featuring that Norman Greenbaum song isn't going to fail .

"The Pino Colada Song" & "I'm not in love" ......great songs with massive irony.

Any Ziggy song is OK by methumbsup.gif ........I'll confess to not hearing this one in ......er......a long time

Rocket Raccoon Warbird

Perfect for a standard sized Minimate. She's not flopping around in there, it closes perfectly.

warbird.jpg

That looks great. I ran into these over the past weekend and grabbed a Warbird. Very neat little vehicle and I'm amazed at the simplicity of the assembly. Everything snaps and clicks together tightly like building blocks/bricks. The detail is great but gets lost in the single color flat paint job. I might check out one of those Gundam pens I hear about and add a little detail in there. I'm thinking about buying two more and not attaching the lower wings, just using them as little jump jets to flank the "bigger" one. I'll put all of the attachable guns on the main one. Just a thought. Not sure if I'm going to use them for Hydra or maybe as Shield. The colors make it easier to slap a Shield logo on it and call it a day.

Can't wait to check out the Milano with the entire team in front. I'm using them as my modern 616 team and adding Gamora and Nova from the previous two pack. I only read the first two or three trades of the new Guardians so this will do for my "essential" members. Though I'd like to see that dog... Kozmo was it? Looking forward to seeing Starlord, Rocket and Groot the most from these packs.