UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

gotgha.jpg

Top two pictures show the Hasbro version, three figures fit in there very nicely! Bottom two are the Lego, the pilot seat can sort of hold a figure, the canopy is a tight fit though. Not much room in the back for other Minimates.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With respect to you Tim ,I'm not wanting to pour gasoline on dying embers but Valo487 started this thread ....slightly digressed into 'Brotherhood' territory in response to a couple of rogue off-topic comments & then gets both barrels from stack32 !

Check out Valo's remark/post prior to the 'flame on' post . No disrespect meant stack32 but please get some perspective ......being lured away from the topic is a test of the topic's integrity ohmy.pngblink.png

BTW I (me not us) derailed the 59 thread...my bad & I submitted an unreserved apology .....but f*ck me cool the fuck down .

Not sure what you are expecting to achieve with this post? Starting it by saying you don't want to pour gasoline on a fire then doing it anyway implies either stupidity or mischief & I don't think you're stupid Rob.

I don't care about 'He started it, he made it worse' the post was a friendly warning to everyone in here that things were starting to get a bit out of shape and the thread should have get back on track. Did I lock the thread... Nope, did I threaten to ban anyone... Nope, did I even name specific members... Nope.

Not seeing any reason for me to "cool the fuck down", just someone who should know better making more drama for the sake of it.

I really don't get why some of you assume that we moderate for any other reason than to keep the place civil & relatively organised.

Are we perfect? - nope. Would the place go to crap if we didn't do it - no idea, but feel free to make your own forums elsewhere if you think we do such a bad job.

Yes this post is longer than expected, I'm tired it's been a long day in the real world for me and frankly I don't need those of you who should know better poking the bear.

T.

You were tired Tim.....too tired to see that I was directing the cool down comment to stack rather than you ......as in......not you.

I apologise once more to you Tim for not making that clearer in my post .

Regards the rest of your post ..........8XPPopS.gif

Thanks for the info and the comparison pics Jeff, the Hasbro stuff looks perfect for minimates.

I looked around for the Milano after viewing the pics and found this neat little ship too...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31268106&ab=TRU:tproduct_rr:Customers%20Also%20Liked:2

I hope that fits minimates scale as I've got plans for that bad boy!

pTRU1-17848231_alternate2_dt.jpg

It does look promising.

Oooooooooooh... that's about perfect. Thanks for the pic.

I could swear there's another space character or race that uses a ship similar to that but I can't place it. A Villain maybe?

Right now I'm thinking of grabbing 1 Milano for the Guardians set, which, I could swear "I wasn't going to buy" , but seem to be doing it anyway. Funny how that happens with minimates. I think it's a combination of factors, I'm not getting much else this year and this is a neat little one and done set that completes the team. Add the fact that they're close enough to comic versions and I can add cool accessories... that sounds like fun to me. Sold.

Rockets ship, two of them, are destined for flat green paint and service in the Hydra army as gunships. Pew Pew!

Jeff, thanks for the heads up, looking forward to hearing what you think about the other ships. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

pTRU1-17848231_alternate2_dt.jpg

It does look promising.

Oooooooooooh... that's about perfect. Thanks for the pic.

I could swear there's another space character or race that uses a ship similar to that but I can't place it. A Villain maybe?

Right now I'm thinking of grabbing 1 Milano for the Guardians set, which, I could swear "I wasn't going to buy" , but seem to be doing it anyway. Funny how that happens with minimates. I think it's a combination of factors, I'm not getting much else this year and this is a neat little one and done set that completes the team. Add the fact that they're close enough to comic versions and I can add cool accessories... that sounds like fun to me. Sold.

Rockets ship, two of them, are destined for flat green paint and service in the Hydra army as gunships. Pew Pew!

Jeff, thanks for the heads up, looking forward to hearing what you think about the other ships. :thumbsup:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Virago

What was wrong with Ronan's hammer, again?

10492010_790570090987250_404257176099304

First of all, that is one phenomenal mask. Second, are these really out and in the wild right now? As for for Ronan, I think the hammer was upside down, meaning that the curve side wasn't on top. Also, does Drax have any torso detailing under the add-on piece?

Edited by Kostisfire