UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we want all those losers before the classic GotG?

I love that this is getting a series, can't stand the art though.

Right on!

All joking aside, we should've already had at least he Brotherhood by now, so that we could move on to the cosmic side of the Marvel U. This is the direction that Marvel seems to be taking after all.

As for the comic, my only exposure to Vance Atro and these guys has been the current GotG special issue hat had a short story with them. Nevertheless i'm extremely excited for this series and I hope that it develops legs and doesn't get cancelled. As for the art, i'm really liking it tbh. It's not everyone's cup of tea but just like Moore, Ramos and Shalvey it just works.

Edited by Kostisfire

Well, I was excited when I heard the original Guardians were coming back, but I'm substantially less interested after seeing Abbnet as writer. Guess that's good for fans of his work, but that's not me.

I just want a Vance Astor so I can make a Marvel Boy #newwarriorsforever.

We should have had The Brotherhood years ago, I don't even feel like we should have to campaign for them, it's just common sense.

Feel free to stop. Some of us would love to have a few threads where they aren't mentioned.

I've thought for a while now that Vance Astro would seem to be fairly easy to get made: no new parts, simple costume, looks like a Captain America variant. What's not to like?

Considering the wave 59 thread had turned into a discussion about .gifs, I would think at least discussing The Brotherhood is actually related to Marvel 'mates, but I'm sorry if reading a post is frustrating for you.

A post isn't a problem, constant posts over multiple threads is heading towards YOLO territory. But the Brotherhood have their own topic now so everything is cool.

With respect to you Tim ,I'm not wanting to pour gasoline on dying embers but Valo487 started this thread ....slightly digressed into 'Brotherhood' territory in response to a couple of rogue off-topic comments & then gets both barrels from stack32 !

Check out Valo's remark/post prior to the 'flame on' post . No disrespect meant stack32 but please get some perspective ......being lured away from the topic is a test of the topic's integrity ohmy.pngblink.png

BTW I (me not us) derailed the 59 thread...my bad & I submitted an unreserved apology .....but f*ck me cool the fuck down .

If it came across as both barrels then the comment read harsher than intended; it probably should have said that superior conversation could be had if the discussion about the Brotherhood was in one place instead of multiple threads. Which it is now, so hooray!

On topic, has anyone picked up the ships that Hasbro is making for their small-scale GotG line? If they're not quite in-scale with minimates they look like they could at least provide some good backdrops to a display.

With respect to you Tim ,I'm not wanting to pour gasoline on dying embers but Valo487 started this thread ....slightly digressed into 'Brotherhood' territory in response to a couple of rogue off-topic comments & then gets both barrels from stack32 !

Check out Valo's remark/post prior to the 'flame on' post . No disrespect meant stack32 but please get some perspective ......being lured away from the topic is a test of the topic's integrity ohmy.pngblink.png

BTW I (me not us) derailed the 59 thread...my bad & I submitted an unreserved apology .....but f*ck me cool the fuck down .

Not sure what you are expecting to achieve with this post? Starting it by saying you don't want to pour gasoline on a fire then doing it anyway implies either stupidity or mischief & I don't think you're stupid Rob.

I don't care about 'He started it, he made it worse' the post was a friendly warning to everyone in here that things were starting to get a bit out of shape and the thread should have get back on track. Did I lock the thread... Nope, did I threaten to ban anyone... Nope, did I even name specific members... Nope.

Not seeing any reason for me to "cool the fuck down", just someone who should know better making more drama for the sake of it.

I really don't get why some of you assume that we moderate for any other reason than to keep the place civil & relatively organised.

Are we perfect? - nope. Would the place go to crap if we didn't do it - no idea, but feel free to make your own forums elsewhere if you think we do such a bad job.

Yes this post is longer than expected, I'm tired it's been a long day in the real world for me and frankly I don't need those of you who should know better poking the bear.

T.