UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well James Gunn said the Sakaaran are actually place holders for the Badoon since Marvel Studios does not own that species' name, similar to why they had the Chitauri, but Ronan will be a Kree

Found this pic...

Sakaarans.png

EDIT:

The one on the right looks to have the red across his chest too.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Minimates1.jpg

I love how the Minimates versions Of Rocket has better articulation then the Marvel Universe figure.........Who would have thought that would happen.

I love how the Minimates versions Of Rocket has better articulation then the Marvel Universe figure.........Who would have thought that would happen.

Not sure if you know, goods4life, but the Rocket we are getting is a statue accessory with no articulation. It's just designed to look like a Minimate!

Not sure if you know, goods4life, but the Rocket we are getting is a statue accessory with no articulation. It's just designed to look like a Minimate!

Ignorance is bliss take it back hahahaha

I hadn't seen the still pic before, but I think it has been shown in the latest trailers. Nice to see it in freeze frame.