UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love the TRU wave to be movie while the LCS wave to be comics, but we know that won't happen.

So besides the main 4, who else is there?

Glen's Nova Mind thing, the Collector, the main villain, who else?

I would much rather have comic versions but the movie ones look fun. Either way I will give in and buy some.

I'd be up for some comic GOTG characters and all the more reason for a Marvel Now Captain Marvel since she is joining the team.

My picks:

Rocket (full size mate)/Groot (with the circles)

Gamora (mass effect suit)/Drax

Star-Lord (blue Gachaman-with-a-nod-to-his-first -costume costume)/Star-Lord's Dad

Carol/Abigail Brand

The more I see of this the more I actually want to watch it. I wasn't 100% behind this when I first heard of it but the trailers over time have completely swayed me. The trailers have good action visuals and a great hint at comic timing and the music is just so out there as a mood theme its great.

This and Godzilla I'm going in with no exceptions and I'm guessing I will come away very satisfied.

To paraphrase dinobot... SQueeeee!

I've not been this excited for a movie for a long time & the trailers are just reinforcing my suspicions that this movie is going to be the best marvel movie yet?

(Can you tell I'm excited?)

T.

Wow....Knowhere looks amazing!

I would add creepy :) I didn't notice it until you mentioned it and I rewatched the trailer. I hope this movie is a great success for them as it could lead to many other non-earth based MCU movies.

To paraphrase dinobot... SQueeeee!

I've not been this excited for a movie for a long time & the trailers are just reinforcing my suspicions that this movie is going to be the best marvel movie yet?

(Can you tell I'm excited?)

T.

This is me. I think I have seen the first trailer at least 25 times. I have already watched the new one 5. I am in for more than a custom case of these from Luke - I may repaint a set to have them in their yellow suits.

This is my MOST anticipated movie of the year! *And mates of the year! ;)

O6

EDIT: *Tied with Luke's exclusive, of course!

Edited by Onyx_6

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but there is an assortment of ships(from hasbro) coming out that fit 2.5 in. figures. two smaller ones @ about $15 a pop and the main ship a little bigger @ $25. It can hold up to three figs.

I picked up the GOTG lego sets today, and after looking at the Sakaarans I noticed that the 'mate versions aren't as different as they seemed at first, it's more the color that's different. The 'mates are a sandy tan color while the Lego version is black, but they seem to have similar characteristics. And since I haven't seen them in any trailers or anything, it's possible they may have different versions or looks within the film itself.

I picked up the GOTG lego sets today, and after looking at the Sakaarans I noticed that the 'mate versions aren't as different as they seemed at first, it's more the color that's different. The 'mates are a sandy tan color while the Lego version is black, but they seem to have similar characteristics. And since I haven't seen them in any trailers or anything, it's possible they may have different versions or looks within the film itself.

the Sakaaran's are the grunts who come in with Korath in the opening of both trailers, while the lighting makes it hard to tell their color, id assume they're closer to the minimates since Lego is known for some wacky color errors and bold choices that dont always match the source material

the Sakaaran's are the grunts who come in with Korath in the opening of both trailers, while the lighting makes it hard to tell their color, id assume they're closer to the minimates since Lego is known for some wacky color errors and bold choices that dont always match the source material

I completely agree with the color errors statement. My biggest grip is definitely how they made Drax grey. I don't think I even want to pick up that set anyways. I think for my GOTG toy merchandise, I am sticking with the minimates. I'd say I want Ronan and Nebula the most.