UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this Racoon sure is controversial. I'm okay with the small figure.. I feel there was no way to win. Had he been full-scale there probably would have multiple complaints about how he looks weird and that he doesn't look in scale w/ everyone else, etc. He looks good as is, and as popular as the character is for all we know we may get a full-size 'coon down the line.

Mates look good for movie mates - pleased with the lack of civilians. Would like to see the finished product.

OMG speaking of yolo

just found this video called
"you cant tell someone not to YOLO" on youtube

Okay truth, Rocco.. is that you in the video?

The wave looks great, aside from buxom Drax . However, it would have been wiser to pair the Nova Cop with the Sakaaran soldier. It would make army building easier without buying multiple Gamoras and Nebulas .

Of course they want us to buy multiples . I think it might back fire because many collectors may not want an army of Nebulas and Gamoras. If DST can make a two pack of the Chitauri work then they can do the same here.

Ebay led me to Strange Tales #180 (Gamora debut ) which had a cover I recognised ..................woot.gif

post-638-0-08821700-1395498603_thumb.jpg

That one seems to do quite well .

I'm looking at that pic & thinking that it shows a couple of spine creases* but apart from that it really is in great condition gotta be an 8.5 ?

* they'll fall out after a couple of months of pressing whistling.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

I like 3, 4, and 10 ten

I think since Captain America and Spider-Man don't have army builders, unless you want a bunch of track suits, lots of army builder collectors will have some extra cash when Guardians hits.

Bro, seriously, great idea for army build bro.

After consideration, i think I'm going to grab the Groot-Drax-Rocket pack in addition to Starlord. Groot and Rocket are good enough for me to fit into a 616 display, if proper comic versions never get made. I'm fine with Rocket as is and actually dig his size. In the meantime I'll use the entire grouping as my MA Guardians team. Gamora from wave 23 will complete the roster. No real interest in the movie Nova Corps or the aliens so this wave will be cheap for me.

I've been waiting on a Nebula action figure ever since the Hildebrandt's '94 Marvel Masterpiece series!

Damn you! That was such a good set & mine is incomplete. Now that I think about it, my Marvel Metal collection is incomplete as well.