UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of Drax' powerhouse chest and skinny arms, but I suppose a normal block chest would have made him look too scrawny next to StarLord and Ronan.

Also, it's interesting to note, DST's take on the "Sakaaran Soldier" is noticeably different from Hasbro's. Either there are multiple races involved, or somebody worked off of incorrect designs?

GOTG-BATTLE-GEAR-2PACK-SAKARIAN-A7898.jpGuardians-of-the-Galaxy-Minimates-Diamon

Edited by youbastards

The minimate Sakaaran could be the look under the black robe/outfit thing possibly. I think these look awesome, if I had the choice I'd rather have the comic looks, but these are so close they're perfectly fine too. Can't wait to pick these up, and army build like crazy with this series.

I do not believe Drax will have tampo under the chest, but I'll ask.

I'm also going to see what's been shown for the Sakaaran. Strange they're so different.

Rocket Raccoon is not articulated. But he sure looks it, huh? An he has a gun! Hopefully that works for people.

CAM03491.jpg

CAM03492-e1395170071432.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

28lfdp2.jpg

zach i made you a new icon. #YOLO?

#NOLO

**EDIT im always jk , im a super happy dude! ^_^

but i do wish rocket had artic but he still looks great

Stop. Please. Pleeeeeease stop with the pound signs and yolos in seemingly every other post. sad.png

Rocket looks good, Zach. Is that gun removable?

Although I'm in the camp (if there is one?) that would prefer comic 'mates of these characters, and of the classic guardians team even more, these look a great movie wave to me. And Rocket looks particularly good - I can't believe he's not articulated judging by the pic so DST has done a great job there!