UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

My nearest TRU had them for $4.98 on Tuesday, picked up another Groot/Drax/Rocket Racoon and a Yondu / Sakaar pack

Cool, which decals have you made so far besides Korath/Star lord faces? Ravager costumes?

I missed this post before - I still want to make Ravager costumes for sure, but haven't found the time.

I will patiently wait, but I've got all the parts lined up.

So there are two blue infinity stones? That never makes sense to me, then they are contradicting what Selvig said in Avengers: "she (the Tesseract) can't protect against herself" when referring to the staff being able to penetrate the force field made by the tesseract.

ya i dont expect the gems from the comics to be the same colors in the films, i think even Marvel has said this.

secondly I know Loki's scepter has a lot of infinity gem theories and i know marvel has fed a lot of those theories but I sincerely hope it isnt a Stone as that would make Thanos incredibly incompetent at collecting any of the infinity stones considering hes had 2 lost by generals he barely trusted and this would mean he gave one of his newest and most untrustworthy generals one of his most valuable possessions

basically Im hoping Thanos is not that dumb