UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up Yondu/Sakaar and Drax/Groot+Rocket. Gotta say. I love them zoo much! I passed on Star-Lord and Ronan but am now kinda regretting it. I might go back again later in the week. To see some pictures of them look on my Instagram feed http://instagram.com/nerdy_trev_acba

you're into acba? my friend started it, always cool to see a fellow acba-er. highfive2.gif

hey zach,

any idea when the comic packs will hit stores?

Edited by Roccothegreat

...Are you calling me dumb? Or are you calling you dumb?

I know what is shipping on both of those days, and I do not see GOTG. I have no packaged samples, no Gamora, no Nebula.

If this requires further clarification, I can provide charts and/or graphs and/or photos of Jeff Daniels.

newsroom-trailer-2.jpg

Loved the movie. By far the best movie of the summer. I was able to pick up all the TRU Minimates today and they are great as well. I can't wait for the LCS wave. One of the things I noticed after watching the movie is the Minimate version of Starlord is in the costume he wears the least in the movie so I used my trusty Xacto knife and made a slight alteration. I love the way it came out.

IMG_20140801_050122_zpsb00ebc88.jpg

IMG_20140801_050135_zps393aae33.jpg

IMG_20140801_050149_zpsfe50aed7.jpg

IMG_20140801_050214_zpsa4970329.jpg

I also made a change to Drax by giving him Yondu's legs and trimming the larger crotch piece into a belt.

IMG_20140801_052731_zps82492514.jpg

Edited by minimadman

Can someone take a pic of Starlord in Yondu's jacket?

IMG_20140801_120720_zpsc0855247.jpg

There you go. (Had to use Yondu's arms cause Yondus jacket is a way darker red than Starlords)

As for a jacketless Starlord, I suggest using Yondu's chest block. Looks the same without having to do much else to it, save for switch it with Yondu's arms as well

Can someone take a pic of Starlord in Yondu's jacket?

IMG_20140801_120720_zpsc0855247.jpg

There you go. (Had to use Yondu's arms cause Yondus jacket is a way darker red than Starlords)

As for a jacketless Starlord, I suggest using Yondu's chest block. Looks the same without having to do much else to it, save for switch it with Yondu's arms as well

i posted pics of that a few pages back.

Took my yondu's apart to make these 2 red outfit customs as seen in the trailer

xd8cpd.jpg