UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

Few things:

I think that Rocket Racoon looks fine as is. He would not have liked right as a regular Minimate.

This whole set is a pass for me. I'm not a huge fan of movie Minimates. I would probably buy these is they ever release comic versions although I'm not super familiar with all of the characters.

Yeah, the #yolo stuff needs to go. It would've been funny like 2 years ago but it's kinda old now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone is so upset about Rocket, there will be plenty of product from other companies for those who just need the biggest raccoon they can find. You may also want to consult your local taxidermist.

I couldn't be happier with the whole lineup, personally.

And I've considered saving up for a taxidermied raccoon, standing up straight, wearing the little navy uniform with red piping... STOP JUDGING ME. confused2.gif

And I've considered saving up for a taxidermied raccoon, standing up straight, wearing the little navy uniform with red piping... STOP JUDGING ME. confused2.gif

That… would… be… awesome.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAXIDERMY-MISS-BLUE-EYED-RACCOON-PREPARING-FOR-BED-VERY-UNIQUE-/251476517665?pt=US_Taxidermy&hash=item3a8d2b2321

Oh, Tennessee. Don't ever change. smile.png

If they make a comic Rocket the same size as the movie version I'll buy extra to offset the people who are saying they won't buy one.

If Drax has to have a powerhouse chest piece the other one that is more sculpted would be a better choice, the one in the picture looks awful on characters that don't have bulked-up arms.

buttheadsmate, on 19 Mar 2014 - 22:20, said:

The IM pack was just sheer perfection.....still unrivalled.

I decided i didn't want 'Movie stuff' when that pack came out. After seeing pics of it in hand i began the long search to track it down. That set was one of my grails for quite a while. Despite never officially being in the movie, it's got to be in my top 3 movie armours.

I'd also like to point out that having Rocket as a mini-statue / accessory means that we will be getting a total of 10 characters from the film. In this case, I'd rather have static-Rocket than no Yondu/Nebula/Nova/etc...

These look great! Drax looks good, but would be nice if he had a tampo'd chest block to display him un-bulky.

I, too, would like to know if the TRU versions will have any differences from the LCS version, a la ASM2. It will determine how much I end up spending on this wave....

I cannot wait!

I am fine with the Rocket. I'd say my only critisism of the wave is that the colors seem very muted. I know movie waves are generally toned down to better reflect the "reality" of the film, but the film looks much more colorful than the product IMHO. The blue Amy Pond mate actually looks like the best of the bunch to me if for no other fact than the detail and crisp color used... Hoping these are protos and Groot & Star Lord end up a bit richer..

Either way, i'll collect 'em all and im very glad we are getting a movie wave for this flick.

Edited by The Vox

I know what you mean, Groots all bark, no bite

Don't be a stick in the mud. DST wood not leaf us hanging. I'm sure we'll be satisfied after we root around in the packaging. Or maybe I'm just being a sap. But even if not, flora movie figure, you have to con-seed that Groot looks great.

I know what you mean, Groots all bark, no bite

Don't be a stick in the mud. DST wood not leaf us hanging. I'm sure we'll be satisfied after we root around in the packaging. Or maybe I'm just being a sap. But even if not, flora movie figure, you have to con-seed that Groot looks great.

you sir, are a poet