UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

is it sad that I am now considering a treat williams custom?

Not even remotely. Every one should be considering a Treat Williams custom. All the time.

Can't you use the Sharon Carter from the first Cap movie?

Peggy was the Carter in the first Cap, Sharon's new to the sequel.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starlord is holding something. Could that be another Infinity Stone?

ED: I read in an interview that in Avengers 2, Ultron's origin is going to involve some magic. Who knows that might be the 4th Infinity Stone?

Edited by MiniMage

• 4 weeks later...

How about some "Parks and Recreation" Minimates?

Bert Macklin with Sunglasses and FBI Coffee Mug

Subscribing to this. I am beyond stoked for GOTG this year. I have about half of the 2008 DnA run comics I'm rereading and I subscribed to Bendis' current run. I have the Hasbro GOTG figures and the Groot-in-a-pot figure will definitely go hang with the minis when they come out.

Edited by MikeyBoy

I know this was dropped into the Lego thread, but i thought it might shed a little light on what we can expect from Minimates.

Pretty safe to say Starlord & Gamora will be included:

LEGO-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-The-Milano-

Aaaaaand - that seems to be Ronan just above Batman with his Hood & Hammer :)

Edited by Nessex

BTW these unfinished VFX shots just leaked. Holy shit this looks so amazing.

s3n7605.gif

OMSgSMf.gif

"The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available." sad.png

Supposedly the trailer premieres this coming Tuesday!

Bummer! The GIFs still show for me. Weird. Yeah I just read that about the trailer. Tuesday just became my favorite day. So excited!

Wow those are the best looking Hasbro figures I've seen in a while. Gamora's face looks a little weird though. Might have to pick up a few. Definitely at least Rocket and Groot.

Edited by MikeyBoy

Wow those are the best looking Hasbro figures I've seen in a while. Gamora's face looks a little weird though. Might have to pick up a few. Definitely at least Rocket and Groot.

Groot might be a Build-a-figure, meaning you'd have to buy the whole series to get him. Apparently the wave is those 4 movie figures and then an Iron Man and a Nova

Groot might be a Build-a-figure, meaning you'd have to buy the whole series to get him. Apparently the wave is those 4 movie figures and then an Iron Man and a Nova

That works too. I'll get the whole series just for that groot. It looks awesome.

Pretty bad when the raccoon has the best likeness of the line... tongue.png

Lol yeah. Star-Lord and Drax aren't terrible but Gamora sure is. Although Peter Quill's eyebrows are the wrong color based on the hair and scruff.

Edited by MikeyBoy