UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fat Customs ( Updated: Angel Spawn and Power Rangers Zeo Red Ranger )

fatcow

I like the armor brushing alot but its hard to see the paint job on the face and arms in detail due to the unfocused picture. Try setting your camera to Macro and hold real still when you take the pic ( or use a tripod) . I like what I see so far though.

Edited by Lokash

• 5 months later...

y9e3uvep.jpg6a3eqypa.jpghajeve4y.jpgHopefully the pictures don't show up poorly, this is the first is a reprint of merk, gruntos and Vorin with an arctic color scheme and war-paint.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front view.esyty2ym.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd consider adding more white to your blues if you're going for an 'Arctic' look so look more icy and there's a bit of variance between them all. Can't wait to see the whole team.

Thanks delta. Anyone have any ideas for a robocop helmet? I've tried sculpting one from scratch and it's not coming out remotely close. It looks too chunky given the new movies streamlined look. I definitely want a base to sculpt on top off but can't find one. Help please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...