UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to be the Multiverse-pleaser that 54 was

It's like you're telepathic or something.

White and Black costume Magneto

X-Face Cyclops

UXMEN Magik

Black how-the-hell-does-it-stay-on Emma Frost costume

Quentin Quire

Sabretooth

Mystique

The new Silver Samurai

New Suit Wolverine

SHIELD Dazzler

Storm

Beast

Kitty Pryde

O5 new costumes

I didn't mis-speak, both statements are true. It was a very long list. Most of the series is on the list, and most of the list is not in the series. It's still all X-men.

So, if "most of the series is on the list," all we're missing is the army builder. I have trouble seeing a wave being cobbled together out of the remaining non-eliminated characters on the list. I think O5 is kind of a slam dunk at this point.

Edited by Lobsterman

Well, the only wave I could think of would be an ANAD wave, but without Wolverine, that seems out of the picture. Mostly holding out hope for a Banshee/Sunfire lol

since Cable and X-Force team has already disbanded in favor of his new Ugly X-Force team, I doubt its that

It would seem weird to go with the Power RAnger O5 looks given that they are so new in comparison to the Uncanny Now! costumes, which have been around for a year now.

that leaves the Anka designed X-women costumes, the remaining Uncanny Avengers (Which isn't X-related to me, so who knows) or Sateltite X-books characters (Legion, Magneto, X-Factor) if we use Zach's "modern" context.

This is really a good riddle.

He's been in... three?... different books/story lines

In Wolverine he took over the Hand, in Wolverine and the X-Men he was leading the Hellfire Club, and now he's the target in the new Wolverine book. I think. I can't follow that stinking pile, honestly

The last legends figure in the specialty only Wolverine wave is his current look. Not bad, but nothing I need a mate of. Especially without a Wolverine figure.

Mystique, however, took over Madripoor in Avengers, infiltrated SHIELD in Uncanny, and co-led the Hellfire Club in Wolverine atXM. And she's in NEED of an update.

I wouldn't mind the new All New costumes. They're hardly classic - but they are bright and colourful and i think they'd look good as figures. They're a bit Toyetic.

I'd certainly prefer them over the slight re-vamp of the original costumes.

I'm hoping to maybe see a dark blue Cyclops with alternate parts for both the Byrne era and the 90s costume (with jacket parts even!) I hoped one might show up in the Best of series, but that hasn't happened yet. A new Giant-size X-Men Storm would be great, and Gambit, who could use a re-issue. Maybe early-appearance Rogue, and for a villain, Toad!

Rex!

Edited by Rex Raygun

i may be remembering wrong, but doesnt the whole DOFP future happen because Mystqiue assassinates Senator Kelly (sparking the world to rely on Sentinels, which causes them to grow to take over the world)