UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youbastards, Series 61 is also comic-based, I believe. Not positive.

I would have expected Series 61 to be Avengers 2.

Then again I expect series to hit retail in numerical order and since they don't, it's entirely possible that Series 62 is Avengers 2 and it'll his months before Series 61.

Whatever. I'm probably buying them all anyway. timbo.gif

Zach - is Beast's torso painted under the chest cap? Got ideas to get more of these and make an expanded team of All New X-Men.

It's just black. We have a design for X-23, and hope to work it in sometime in the future.

And a Mimic would be pretty cool. I have to imagine that he's a very easy QC at this point, for those who do that sort of thing.

And see, I like both color schemes equally

Hey, different strokes for different folks. The fact that we have different options at all is fantastic. And I certainly don't dislike the 59 Sentinel.

@Zach: Thanks!

Oh, absolutely! That was sort of my thought. Some people may wish all the Sentinels were identical, for a uniform army build, but I'm thrilled with the variety we have, honoring various different looks

I thought that was wave 60. We haven't discussed 61 at all

thatsthejoke.jpg

I was being snarky because I thought Tenime was being snarky. You know, because every discussion on a new wave starts out the same way: Brotherhood, remaining Giant Sized X-Men, 90s X-Factor, and 90s Blue/Yellow X-Men. Alas...

Honestly though, series 61 is totally going to be an Avengers thing.

Back on topic (and all snark aside) I picked up a pack of these yesterday and they are AMAZING! Sharp, clean lines, great accessories, and just fantastic all around. As a matter of fact, I think the Sentinel from this wave is my favorite they've done. I just can't stop looking at it. Great job, DST! Can't wait for more comic waves in 2015!

Edited by funkguerilla

Havok (w/alternate costume)/Cortez (w/parts for Delgado)

Strong Guy (w/alternate costume)/Voght (w/parts for Cargill)

Polaris (w/parts for Wolfsbane)/Scanner (w/parts for Unuscione)

Multiple Man (uniform w/alternate trench coat look)/Kleinstock

Pair that with a boxset - Exodus, Colossus, Senyaka, Mellencamp