UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that Bobby Drake looks amazing! I didn't really care what you look ended up being the final product, but this definitely looks better than the earlier design. The black just makes him stand out more and fit in with the team. Thanks as always for the update Zach. I appreciate all the time you spent here and keeping us in the loop.

As far as I know, we have made the change. Apologies to everyone who wanted the classic-ish version. Waiting to see some pictures.

Carlton-Dance-GIF.gif

Now might be the time to ask .....where's there a safe gif download /hosting [whatever you youngsters call it ] site ?

So now I'm uploading stuff onto my gif site.......second part of my tutorial required ...........how do i get them from there to here ?

Slowly yb slowly.... I am the tortoise of this board.

And just out of curiosity, was this a running change part-way through that short production window? I'm just wondering if any Bobby 'mates might have escaped without the black bits.

Don't say that ...do not say that ohmy.png I now need one !pinch.gif

I was one of those who didn't think the previous version was a problem, but I definitely like this new version a lot more now that I've seen it. Thank you Zach for the update.

And I don't have an issue with the All New Brotherhood eventually, but if we get the All New Brotherhood before the classic Brotherhood so help me...

Before anyone accuses me of saying this because of recent posts, you can go back and see where I stood on the Bobby issue earlier. This change is hugely disappointing for me.

I'm honestly sorry, Tetton. I knew somebody was going to be disappointed either way, and while I'm sure you won't believe me, I'm not glad it was you.

Before anyone accuses me of saying this because of recent posts, you can go back and see where I stood on the Bobby issue earlier. This change is hugely disappointing for me.

I'm honestly sorry, Tetton. I knew somebody was going to be disappointed either way, and while I'm sure you won't believe me, I'm not glad it was you.
Thank you. I'm going to issue a backhanded apology for our exchange earlier. I know tone is difficult to read online, but I truly felt you were being condescending and speaking down to me in your posts, to which I reacted. There are quite a few things that set me off, but the biggest is when someone speaks to me like I'm stupid. That's how I felt, so I apologize for my reaction. So, when can we expect a classic Bobby? :) Edited by Tetton517