UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

...You know this isn't my personal inbox, right? No need to post it four times.

Yes, I do. I'd appreciate a less condescending tone since I waited two weeks before I asked again and then another week after that to ask again. I intended to keep asking until I got a response.

I check New Content almost daily, and go through every thread that appears on the first page. But clearly, I haven't been back to this thread, so it must have gotten bumped to page two each time. Very strange. May have to do with when you're posting.

Please let me know the best time for me to post, in case I ever decide to bother you with a question again.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do. I'd appreciate a less condescending tone since I waited two weeks before I asked again and then another week after that to ask again. I intended to keep asking until I got a response.

I check New Content almost daily, and go through every thread that appears on the first page. But clearly, I haven't been back to this thread, so it must have gotten bumped to page two each time. Very strange. May have to do with when you're posting.

Please let me know the best time for me to post, in case I ever decide to bother you with a question again.

Do you think there's a chance you're taking this a little too seriously?

Do you think there's a chance you're taking this a little too seriously?

Not really. As others on here have stated before, Zach and his defenders have a tendency to be rude quite frequently on here towards others. I haven't really spoken out on it before, but his response today was the last straw with me.

Now how soon can we get an authentic classic version? :D (I know; "Ask DST!")

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I think Zach said earlier in this thread that the chances of another Bobby Drake were very unlikely.

Edited by Tetton517

Not really. As others on here have stated before, Zach and his defenders have a tendency to be rude quite frequently on here towards others. I haven't really spoken out on it before, but his response today was the last straw with me.

Like I said, I did not see any of these posts, because I do not check every thread every day, and the New Content thread was not showing me this thread had new responses, for whatever reason, probably due to sheer posting volume. Typing my name does not set off an alarm in my office.

Next time, DM me. I will get a notification in my e-mail Inbox, and then I can go and check the thread and respond

to you, should I so choose. Sorry if this was the "last straw," but your tone was pretty rude before I even responded. I have no obligation to be here, or to answer every question that is posted. The general concensus at DST is that I have gone native, due to the number of times I go to bat for the Multiverse. I spend a lot of time here, but I'm not your personal Ask Jeeves.

Edited by DSTZach

Ok. I'd at least expect the courtesy of replying to ONE of my posts with a "don't know anything yet," if that's the case.

^ Rude. I responded on May 28th, and you asked me for a timeline that same day. I did not see that response or any of your other posts. I have other duties. There's a big convention coming up, for one.

Then leave Zach. I'd rather not have a rude ass here anyway, representative of the company or not.

^ Ruder.

Now how soon can we get an authentic classic version? biggrin.png (I know; "Ask DST!")

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I think Zach said earlier in this thread that the chances of another Bobby Drake were very unlikely.

Yeah, I know. I was just being childish and immature. Kinda fits with the general tone. This is a toy board, after all.

But like Chuck says, "Never say never!" I'm sure if an opportunity presents itself, we'll get that classic Bobby (or at least a way to make an authentic quick custom).

Yaknow I didn't take a side on this Bobby Drake issue either way but... Damn I really do like the new look a lot more. Accurate or not it just stands out so much better. Give the production team my thanks for making an improved product. And Zach... we want you here. Trust me. We really really do. Don't listen to the Shockini lovers man, you belong amongst the Multiverse.

I think dropping it and moving on would be very swell. The question has now been answered, so it seems like moving on would be very easy for everyone. All this fighting stresses me out, and I'm not even involved.

Back on topic (sorta), now that Marvel Cosmic is about to get a movie, (and I realize they won't feature in the movie) I wonder how long before we get the Starjammers? Recent appearance in ANXM made me think of them. And does anyone have plans to make the All-New Brotherhood?

Edit: The new Bobby looks great!

Edited by Turtle