UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

Seriously, imagine if Minimates had hit it big in '94 instead of '14... we'd have a twenty pack of Madrox, half in uniform, half in green plain clothes. We'd have every Acolyte, ever, and probably all of the Dark Riders, Horsemen, and MLF. And instead of Big Bang Theory, we'd have Saved by the Bell.

Also? To reply to YOUR list in your sig?

Blue and Yellow Banshee, Forge, Blob, Pyro, Toad, Stryfe, Wasp (black and gold), Black Knight (Dane Whitman), MAVERICK, ANMN Moon Knight

Edited by Mnemosis

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, imagine if Minimates had hit it big in '94 instead of '14... we'd have a twenty pack of Madrox, half in uniform, half in green plain clothes. We'd have every Acolyte, ever, and probably all of the Dark Riders, Horsemen, and MLF. And instead of Big Bang Theory, we'd have Saved by the Bell.

Blue and Yellow Banshee, Forge, Blob, Pyro, Toad, Stryfe, Wasp (black and gold), Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Doppleganger, ANMN Moon Knight

We also would have had the X-Men in their swimwear.

i found them at my normal LCS, but I was disappointed to find that they had marked up the variant a bit higher than they have previous variants (15 vs 12). I got one but didn't buy the rest :(

when checking other stores the prices were a few bucks cheaper though on the variant. wish i'd have waited :(

Blue and Yellow Banshee, Forge, Blob, Pyro, Toad, Stryfe, Wasp (black and gold), Black Knight (Dane Whitman), MAVERICK, ANMN Moon Knight

Okay, so, my top ten NOW?

Maverick, Toad, Stryfe, Wasp (Black and Gold), Black Knight (Dane Whitman), ANMN Moon Knight, Havok, Polaris, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy =)

You know, the last 2 years a crap ton of characters got crossed off of people's lists. Both Zemos, both Winter Soldiers, Banshee (he's not GSXM but he's still Banshee), Forge, a new Carnage and Ock, Avalanche, Pyro, Destiny, Blob, Falcon, etc... Personally, my top ten changed a LOT since last time:

1)ANMN Moon Knight (Pimp, Hero and Bone Armour are all welcome)

2)The High Evolutionary

3)Stryfe

4)Hobgoblin

5)Amora the Enchantress

6)Spider-Man 2099

7)Legacy Rogue (one of the best costumes ever, period)

8)Black Knight (classic or modern Dane)

9)Captain Marvel (Carol)

10)Siryn (I wish they'd have continued the DP/Siryn romance but no, they had to turn DP into a fart clown.... thank goodness for Duggan and Pohsen)

Honorable Mentions: Blackheart, X-Factor (old and new),Phyla-Vell, Hela, the Eternals, the Star-Jammers, the rest of the Sinister Six, Inhumans and Hulk charactes (Abomination, Zzzaxx, Leader, Samson, etc..)

I'd have added the modern versions of Strange, Magik and Mockingbird but I've already made customs of them so I wouldn't mind waiting a bit.

Edited by Kostisfire