UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 59* **: X-citing possibilities. (*edited for posterity [**again])

Nessex

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes a X-23/Professor Pryde two pack would compliment this wave nicely smile.png

You have another vote for this two pack! smile.png

I'll vote for whatever I have to to get a 60's Jean Grey. I mean come ON. THis is her best look ever.

Marvel_Girl_by_JeffieB.jpg

Yeah, that Marvel Girl look is a serious glaring omission. Lots of x-characters are, though--Blob, Toad, Pyro, Avalanche, Mimic, Banshee, Sunfire, Mastermind, green Quicksilver, classic Scarlet Witch, Shadowcat, early Rogue, Arcade, Mesmero, Proteus, Moira McTaggert, Lilandra, Black Tom Cassidy, etc.

Edited by karamazov80

Yeah, that Marvel Girl look is a serious glaring omission. Lots of x-characters are, though--Blob, Toad, Pyro, Avalanche, Mimic, Banshee, Sunfire, Mastermind, green Quicksilver, classic Scarlet Witch, Shadowcat, early Rogue, Arcade, Mesmero, Proteus, Moira McTaggert, Lilandra, Black Tom Cassidy, etc.

This guy.... this is my kinda guy.

I do not understand the overwhelming popularity of Deadpool, and I certainly don't understand the overwhelming popularity of Deadpool dressed as Marvel Girl.

I share the same feelings. Here in Brazil they tried to release his solo comic but it wasn't a huge success. So we now have his Marvel Now stories in another title called X-Men Extra, which packs Deadpool, both X-Force titles, X-Men Legend and Ororo's X-Men. His stories really suck IMHO...

By the way I wish we could get Ororo, Psylocke, Rogue and Rachel's new outfits. They really rock! :)

Once you've tried it there is no going back:wub:

Thanks again for sending me those pics of yourself cosplaying Deadpool as Marvel Girl, Rob. But as you can see in the picture above, Deadpool was actually wearing underwear in the comics. . .

I do not understand the overwhelming popularity of Deadpool, and I certainly don't understand the overwhelming popularity of Deadpool dressed as Marvel Girl.

It's not about what we want, but about what will make dst money so we can get cool stuff In the future. For some reason people love dp. He's just like printing money. Hah

Once you've tried it there is no going back:wub:

Thanks again for sending me those pics of yourself cosplaying Deadpool as Marvel Girl, Rob. But as you can see in the picture above, Deadpool was actually wearing underwear in the comics. . .

......er.....I sent the wrong pics blush.png Bet you've never seen anything like that before ?