UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Holy !@#$, Simpsons Legos!

hellpop

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I stopped by the Lego Store to take a look at the Kwik-E-Mart and there was the second wave of blind bags. I bought a dozen and did pretty well. Only two dupes: Milhouse as Fallout Boy and Maggie (which is embarrassing since she comes with the damn dog, so there's no way I shouldn't have felt that). Both are for trade if anyone wants 'em. I still need Mrs. Krabapple, Smithers, Comic Book Guy, Prof Frink, and one of Marge's sisters... I can never remember which is which. The one with the purse. I also need an extra Burns from the first series, since I used the head from mine for a Minimate.

• 2 weeks later...

you have an extra wiggum? Only one Im missing from wave 1

Chief or Ralph? I'd trade you the Chief, since he's in the Kwik-E-Mart set.

@ Mystery Man. I have at least one extra Lisa. Also have Flanders and Scratchy. Think that's it though.

Edited by hellpop

I need the chief from the bag, I think Ill be able to grab the house and the kwikemart so I wont need those figures. I was just low on cash when wave one came out and got everyone but him.

Kind of makes my excuse sound ridiculous.

This conversation reminds me of the last time I was at Legoland. I learned that you can go up to any attendant and swap one of your mini figs for one of the mini figs that they have to wear on their identification card. That and they had Simpsons blind bags at every kiosk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...