UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Holy !@#$, Simpsons Legos!

hellpop

I saw these in K-Mart this week. It took a bit of will power to resist buying 'just one'.

God help me if they ever do something like this with X-Men characters.

Edited by Nessex

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Matt, I wish I'd seen your post five minutes before I did, because I would have traded you Krusty for Mr. Burns. But, after picking up a few more blind bags last night and getting more doubles then needed figures, I decided to just go the Ebay route for the few I need. I don't want to be the guy that keeps complaining about the blind bags, but... blind bags. mad.gifdown.gif

Anyway, you should talk to Tenime. I'm sure his Krusty count is in double figures now. smile.png

I need the following:

Bart, Apu, Chief Wiggum, Itchy & Scratchy.

I have the extras pictured below. I'll trade 2 to 1 for the ones I still need. Since I have 11 of 16 and lack Mattallica's magic fingers, purchasing more blind packs is a losing proposition for me at this point..

WYNFA0R.png

Crappy picture but Maggie looks like she's thinking about shooting Mr. Burns again.

She does, in fact. Jatta, I can trade you Scratchy for Maggie. I have her with the house, but I really want the Bobo accessory. And, when I finally make my Simpsons Minimates, I'll just keep the extra Maggie with them. I'll PM you.

Edited by hellpop

I've got an extra Bart if you still need it, that was the only duplicate I got when I was going for a complete set. Once I stopped trying to identify the heads and went for straight accessories I was able to find them pretty quick.