UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What's YOUR Christmas Wishlist???

Halo11701

Well Mine is:

1. Jesus (Toy Presidents).

2. Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy.(Xbox 360)

3. George W. Bush (Toy Presidents).

4. STOCKING STUFFERS ALERT: Mini Mates.

5. Marvel Icons Spider-Man(Or anyone Else just no Variants :P )

Oh, and my Brother and I are getting a 360 (Hence why I'm getting LSWII). So like the topic says: What's YOUR Christmas Wishlist???

Good idea for a thread, Halo!

My Christmas Wishlist:

Marvel Legends: House of M Gift Set

Marvel Legends: Ms. Marvel

ToyBiz Spider-Man Series: Spider-Sense Spider-Man

ToyBiz X-Men Series: Air Strike Wolverine

Marvel Encyclopedia, by DK

Superman Returns Original Soundtrack

Essential “Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe DELUXE EDITIONâ€

Any Essential Vol. 1’s, Any DC Showcase Vol. 1’s,

Shelves for my Room (a project that NEEDS to get done :P)

IGPX Season One and/or Two

Spendy stuff I know, but it's just a WISHlist. Not "if I don't get all these by Christmas morn' I'll scream!" list.

i would like:

1. nintendo wiii(ive already saved 180 euros for it :P )

2. zelda for the wiii

3. custom minimates :)

4. Minimates that i cant get

5. Minimates

6. some cewl shirt(im noot just a minimate addict but im a shirt addict too :) )

Sadly I will never get what I really want for Christmas this year.

Therefore, Christmas is now cancelled.

I'm with danny go ahead and cancel xmas

although that marvel encylopedia would help soften the blow of another disapointing holiday season

Sadly I will never get what I really want for Christmas this year.

Therefore, Christmas is now cancelled.

I'm with danny go ahead and cancel xmas

although that marvel encylopedia would help soften the blow of another disapointing holiday season

But you guys still have family right? After all isn't family the most important thing over all? :)

Hmmmm, family or the love of a good woman.

Tricky :D

My Christmases are always family orientated, I am lucky to have an extended family I get on well with.

But the title of the thread is Christmas wishlist, so that's what I posted. I am not going to get what I really want.

/woe

Nope neither am I and neither will Jules, as Tom Hardy in her stocking won't be there... unless they invent real clones <G>

My christmas days are pretty much up, I don't have any younger brother or sisters and my cousins are either older or I don't get along well with. So I get what I'm given :P

All though I can't wait to get my present from my secret santa :D Im dying to find out whom it is.

cheers,

Tk

1.) House of M boxset (iron man with a huge backpack and guns!)

2.) Ant Man captain britain (giant man series)

3.) DAredevil vs kingpin

thats it as far as figures go

i just cant wait until christmas........ i just hope i get my HOM iron man (hes all manga and that)

and finally a plastic version of my nations Saviour BRIAN BRADDOCK!

oh and the Marvel encyclopedia!

and marvel ultimate alliance (though im still anoyed about the lack of vision as a PC)

I already got one of my gifts early. Its a USB missle launcher that attaches to my office PC. I have been bombing my coworkers all week.

1. New Bowen FS Hulk Staute

2. FX Darth Vader Lightsaber

3. New Harley Davidson Sportster Carb (frickin $700)

4. Gentle Giant Darth Maul Mini Bust

5. 750GB external USB hard drive

6. Guinness Beer (lots of it)

7. A little extra sleep

8. Bushmill's (lots of it)

9. New tires for Harley

10. World Peace (not really, so kiss it monkies!)

Wow, I LOVE Christmas. I just picked up my Wii a couple weeks ago so that was my big thing this year. There really isn't much else on my list.

Wii Games:

-Red Steel

-Call of Duty 3

-Super Monkey Ball: Bananna Blitz

-Elebits

DVDs:

-Christopher Reeves Superman Collection

-24 Season 6

-King Kong Extended Edition

Misc:

-Digital Camera (5mp or better)

-Bluetooth Headset for my Cell Phone

Stocking:

-Batteries (for Wii Remote :D)

-Wii Point Cards

HOWEVER, the two biggest things that I'm looking forward to this year aren't about my Christmas list. First, my wife has been wanting a digital piano for a while. I found a great deal on a nice Casio digital piano for around $600. There is no way that fits into the budget, but I've sold a few things here and the and I've raised enough money to get it for her. She is going to be so suprised. I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning.

And, lastly, this is my little girl's first Christmas. Kira was born in July so this will be the first Christmas for our little family. She is still going to be a little too young to really get into it (that will be next year) but I'm still really excited about it. I remember all the wonderful memories that I had as a child of Christmas and now I get to look forward to making all of those memories for my own kid. It's kinda strange in a way to think about it, but I'm really excited.

So, there you have it, it's going to be a Christmas for the history books and I can't wait. neo

But you guys still have family right? After all isn't family the most important thing over all? :)

HOWEVER, the two biggest things that I'm looking forward to this year aren't about my Christmas list. First, my wife has been wanting a digital piano for a while.

And, lastly, this is my little girl's first Christmas. Kira was born in July so this will be the first Christmas for our little family.

What do I want for Christmas.........

Enough cash to be able to buy presents for all my family and friends.

That's all I want........

You guys have got the meaning of Christmas DOWN! There ought to be more family members like you guys. :)