UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dear Zach , walking dead telltale games figures?

Roccothegreat

The MAX zombies would've been fun....but wouldn't have had the legs pinch.gif that the WD line will have. Quite how a zombie would have been capable of using a husqui or keeping his shades on was beyond my ken ...... is that how the line was going to evolve? wacko.png

Not arguing yb but whatever we could've had for the MAX line won't be missed because the customs that are possible from the WD line are endless..... suddenly the 'Silken Floss' minimate might actually be useful !

The whole WD franchise....show & all.......tickles me in many ways not least the fact that not one female zombie dies without her bra or pants on . I'm not particularly turned on by zombie genitalia but I am staggered by the way all those folks died so well-dressed &..... er....toileted.sick.gif

I'm pretty sure DSTChuck has said in Ask DST that we don't have the rights to the game. And while we can only make zombies that appear in the comic, if someone can find a letterman's jacket zombie in it, let me know.

Have we ever made a letterman's jacket Minimate? Non-zombie?

I'm pretty sure DSTChuck has said in Ask DST that we don't have the rights to the game. And while we can only make zombies that appear in the comic, if someone can find a letterman's jacket zombie in it, let me know.

Have we ever made a letterman's jacket Minimate? Non-zombie?

Link the ask please zach. I will make sure to send one.

And as for a letterman a jacket I couldn't find one who has one except the max zombie ):

But I will look in the comics for a letterman jacket zombie ( other people look too please! ) and zach and I'll get back to you.

If really like to see the funky cool zombies from the volume coves like the du rag zombie. The pimp zombie the rocker zombie with the ear plugs .

The zombies in the waves are nice but should go for differnt looks they all are starting to look a little similar. The punk zombie looks so cool but was super rare ):

Any plans for weird new cool zombies?

I think I remember the pimp zombie, maybe I'll look him up and recommend him. And while we don't have as many wacky costumes to choose from in the comics, I think a bunch of the zombies we make are pretty distinctive. Farmer zombie, gunshot zombie, sailor zombie... There are some good ones coming up, but maybe not as distinctive as you'd like. Another female, anyway.

Ask DST is at artasylum.com, you can probably search for telltale and see Chuck's response. If not, just check the last couple Minimates ones.

So if we can find a zombie from the comic, it's game for being produced, even if our motives are to get parts for customs?

Sounds like a challenge! :D

I know there was a Zombie who resembled Andrew (Dexter's buddy who ran away from the prison).

Kirkman never confirmed that this WAS Andrew and was what became of him, but he never denied it (wink wink).

Also, a zombie Andrew bust was released suggesting the same thing.

CSM10011.jpg

Edited by Pete