UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So I'm new to the forums....

Hi my name is William, 34 years old, and I live in AZ....

I play paintball, 40k, and occasionally collect figures and trying to catch up on comic books....been out if it since post civil war.

So currently I own only 6 minimates (punisher/ battle damaged captain America, bullseye/ daredevil, and blade/ punisher) I've had for quite a few years now. I was looking through eBay and saw more punishers and as he my favorite character I went after them. So after checking them out there and on Luke's store I purchased a bunch of expandable figures, kingpin/ daredevil, warzone pack, and a few others . I plan to keep it simple with only a few figures but will expand eventually from punisher vs mob display to include Shield led by Fury (non ultimate ver), maybe an avengers team but not sure.

Welcome welcome! Punisher is my favorite character as well. The Punisher / Jigsaw 2 pack was the very first minimates I bought a long time ago. like 500 minimates ago. lol

Lol at least it's easier to display than the old school 6" legends figures....well maybe

Welcome to the plastic crack house :P

Yah between the legends, gi joe, 40k and now minimates....I do have a plastic crack addiction :D

I'm glad you made it here! :)

Wish I found it sooner you had a better deal on some I bought in eBay but oh well...but you are my default store now for them...or my local comic book shop

Welcome to the verse, there's a new Punisher coming out soon in the new Thunderbolts boxset, check it out!

I have to check with my local shop has it or I'm gonna buy it from Luke along with age of ultron set...fury looks sweet

It's always great adding new members to the ranks! Welcome B)

Thanks

Welcome! Good luck with your plan to "keep it simple with only a few figures." I thought that at one time too. Unfortunately, DST is not on board with that plan and keeps making awesome figures from different licenses.

lol

Welcome!

thank you

Welcome to the 'verse.

The Trade & Buy/Sell threads might be a good place for you to find some of the older figures you're looking for smile.png

thank you ill be sure to check it out.

Welcome!

Welcome, war009! Be warned, this forum is also like crack. I am here far too often.

Well, this hobby does ruin bank accounts and lives, forcing members out into the streets to do unspeakable things for their addiction. And sure, folks get extremely anxious and unstable in the lead up to the next release date (aka our "fix"), during which time they are prone to violent criminal behavior.

But there are no major federal laws set up to prevent Minimate distributing/collecting/hoarding. So these things are completely different! I'm insulted that anyone would make such an outrageous claim.