UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Holy crap, I have a stalker!

Shanester

I just want you to know that I had a hell of a good time piecing him together, and was up way past my bedtime making sure he was just right.

Hulk is looking damn sexy sporting his Flash panties. Whoooo!!!! :D

This truly must be the centerpiece of your Minimate collection. :)

This truly must be the centerpiece of your Minimate collection. :)

Well, hell yeah! This one sports a spot right next to my hand painted Hulk prototype.

You don't want to think about it, but your going to :D

Don, you are so right, on so many levels... :o

This is actually a cool figure! He/she has organized a shopping trip with some of my other minis for this afternoon. Looks like I am chaffeur.

:blink: :o

:lol: Nice stuff, Minivenom, nice stuff! I'm a little frightened of the care you put into this package...

This is actually a cool figure! He/she has organized a shopping trip with some of my other minis for this afternoon. Looks like I am chaffeur.

And now you've sunk deeper than even Timbo could have taken you.

The scary thing is, I have all those parts in my own closet, I could piece together my own -- NO! Must... not... fall...

Putting aside for a moment the whole concept of a cross dressing hulk that's kinda kool in a Twisted Toyfare Theatre sorta way :P

Makes you think about what happens when you make him angry. I mean, does he hit you with his stiletto heel or handbag or break down into an uncontrollable fit of sobs and sighs whilst eating chocolate ice cream ?

The mind truly boggles at 2:34am :(

• 2 weeks later...