UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Best Minimates of 2013 award show live on page 5.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I kind of wonder if the sheer volume of Minimates to review might be a deterrent to participating in this poll. It's to be honest a little bit of a headache to have to scroll through that list and think about every single Minimate that was released for every single category, especially when probably 80% of Minimates are good, but not so so remarkable that they'd win an award by acclaim. Perhaps next year we pull together a committee of "experts" who select the top few nominees in each category, then do a poll more like the Oscars where the broader community votes on winners from that slate.

I have to say, I really wish I'd opened wave 52 before I voted. Prisoner Wolverine is EASILY one of my top 3 best minimates of 2013. He is just so simplistic and simple and yet stunningly beautiful. I can't sing his praises enough. Wish I'd voted for him. sad.png

fig1828f2lg.jpg

Hail Ivan!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few more days to go until showtime. I hope you guys like reading. This year's Best Minimates of 2013 will consist of a whooping 68 pages (compared to last year's 51 pages). Sunday is going to be a crazy day.

Amazing work ...truly amazing. smile.png

Once my gob stopped being smacked over the amount of work that must have gone into that presentation I started to absorb who has actually won what?

I'm really surprised about some of the selections but TBH I can't argue with them .

Well done Mini-Myte ,awesome .

I had to fight like crazy for that front row spot. :)

MINI-MYTE this was another wonderful show, and I laughed out loud more than a few times, especially at the Ellen selfie. You have really taken it to a new level with the presentation, side stories, and graphics. Time to go read it again!