UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Wave 5

Zak Katz

Looks great! I'm so excited to finally have an update about the line! Thanks for all the input Zach! I am psyched about Glenn. I already made one after picking up a few riot gear Ricks, so I can use this one to make a second riot gear zombie. The display should look real good! Maggie and Martinez were big wants of mine, so I'm real psyched about those. Michonne will be a great addition to the prison group we have. And, TYREESE FINALLY! I'm so overly excited for that figure. Zach, can you tell us if he'll come with a hammer? Sorry if that's been answered, I didn't see it.

My next wants are for Axel (I REALLY hope we get him before we move too far from the prison storyline)

Abraham, Eugene and Rosita (I hope we get all three in wave 6 or 7)

peg-leg Dale and prison garb Andrea (could see them and Axel in wave 6, maybe?)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this post-prison Maggie? Can't recall her sporting that look on the farm, but who knows what I've forgotten?

Maggie, Martinez, Tyreese, all great. I can live with variants of Glenn and Morgan. The zombie is the most disappointing inclusion since we already have a nerd zombie, but thankfully we got plenty of zombies in TRU Wave 4.

Yes, extra arms for Maggie. No on extra hair. This is post haircut, and also post-prison.

No hammer for Tyreese, sorry. Glenn comes with a baseball cap.

They're coming out in the late spring/early summer, most likely. Not sure if we'll have them out before end of the TV season.

We made prison garb Andrea in Series 2, but a new Andrea is in the works.

Nerd Zombie and Geek Zombie are PRETTY different, and are based on two different zombies that appear 50 issues apart.

Cool! So the TRU wave will be 8 all different figures from the LCS wave smile.png

Yes!

Tyreese without his hammer is like the Green Goblin without his glider. Hopefully that will be corrected someday.

Start Asking DST for another Tyreese!

wtf no hammer and summer release date. my buzz is killed. nothing to look forward too really. damn. in my opinion.

For want of a hammer, the kingom was lost. Nothing to look forward to here, people, might as well go home.

Unfortunately, Tyreese didn't have too many alternate looks that I can recall. Full prison Tyreese (non-beat up w/ shirt)? Bloody from cleaning out the gym Tyreese?

wtf no hammer and summer release date. my buzz is killed. nothing to look forward too really. damn. in my opinion.

I agree. Cancel Christmas! Shut it down, everyone.

when are these planned to release? PLEASE ZACH ;lolll

Zach can't hear our cries . He sits on his throne knowing all the knowledge of the future yet only teases us mere mortals.

Oh zach the minimate god please make it rain knowledge on us . The crops are starting to die!

Lmao what have I been smoking! Lmao

How come Rocco can come to the forum stoned and I can't make a little joke? biggrin.png

I just thought the complete 180 over a pretty standard release schedule and a household tool was funny. I hope we get the series out in time for the end of the season, but that seems tight.