UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Wave 5

Zak Katz

Good you have a good relationship with your pop, MrPL. Safe travels to you, know that Wisconsin has nothing you need.... :(

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the air conditioner dying in our van (and a bunch of other signs from the universe not to go), I'm not making the road trip. sad.png I was really hoping to see my father today but it's been put off. I'm hoping it will still happen sometime this summer but I'm not holding my breath.

Which means I won't be hitting any other stores along the way for Series 5 after all. Since I seriously doubt I'll ever see this wave in my area, if anyone can still find the TRU series for me at this late date, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, YB. PM sent.

I'm looking for the full set.

Loose is okay. Funny thing is that I haven't opened any of the previous 'mates so I'm questioning my dedication to the property. I'm almost exclusively an opener but this line has been so tricky here and there, I've never opened any of them. Maybe this will be the catalyst to free them especially since I could use the space.

• 2 months later...