UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Wave 5

Zak Katz

Finally getting Ty, and Maggie, but who else?? Speculate! Info is a week away and soon enough we'll all be drooling over the new Survivors, the new Walkers, and the interesting variants! Looking forward to adding to my collection. Still hoping for Carl! ?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same time as Glenn, and Ty, the first time Zach commented on 5

Well Glenn I'm almost sure, I believe he said something about new main characters being made, as well as a popular character that hasn't been redone, *cough* Andrea I hope...

And because I don't care to look back through the past pages, lets not stamp confirmed on any thing, especially from Zach, he might have hinted about new characters that someone guessed, and may have done what he usually does, acknowledge that someone guessed right and disappear

Well that's exciting! Hopefully we get Carl and/or a few of the supporting cast from early on like Allan, Billy, Maggie, Martinez, etc. Definitely a few staples missing so far.

Two of those, yes!

Excited to see what kind of variants y'all crank out to keep the main characters in rotation. Just curious, but are there any characters other than Rick and Michonne who are considered recognizable/big enough to anchor waves?

I think as long as one of them is in the assortment, we're okay. Specialty only has one of them, but it's a requested version of that character. I think TRU will get both again, and both variations are pretty solid. But there is NO overlap between the two assortments at this point.

Just saw the line-up for Series 5. Very exciting stuff! You guys may get that Tyreese you've been asking for...

I pretty much confirmed you guys are getting Tyreese, but nobody said Maggie was definitely in this assortment. Why must you turn this forum into a house of lies?biggrin.png

Well that's exciting! Hopefully we get Carl and/or a few of the supporting cast from early on like Allan, Billy, Maggie, Martinez, etc. Definitely a few staples missing so far.

Two of those, yes!

Excited to see what kind of variants y'all crank out to keep the main characters in rotation. Just curious, but are there any characters other than Rick and Michonne who are considered recognizable/big enough to anchor waves?

I think as long as one of them is in the assortment, we're okay. Specialty only has one of them, but it's a requested version of that character. I think TRU will get both again, and both variations are pretty solid. But there is NO overlap between the two assortments at this point.

Just saw the line-up for Series 5. Very exciting stuff! You guys may get that Tyreese you've been asking for...

I pretty much confirmed you guys are getting Tyreese, but nobody said Maggie was definitely in this assortment. Why must you turn this forum into a house of lies?:D

Soooo... If I'm reading into this correctly...Axel and Eugene are confirmed!

Two of those, yes!

Excited to see what kind of variants y'all crank out to keep the main characters in rotation. Just curious, but are there any characters other than Rick and Michonne who are considered recognizable/big enough to anchor

waves?

I pretty much confirmed you guys are getting Tyreese, but nobody said Maggie was definitely in this assortment. Why must you turn this forum into a house of lies?biggrin.png

buttrock.gif Daryl and Merle confirmed!!!!

whistling.gif

So Tyreese, and two out of the group of Allan, Martinez, Maggie, and Carl... Pretty cool. I'd love to see all of the characters made, so hopefully morts like Jim and Donna have a chance too (maybe as variants). I know folks want to see the bigger characters like Abraham, Eugene, Negan, and Jesus, but I want to make sure we don't skip earlier characters like Patricia and Otis, Andrew, Axel, and Thomas. Let's get Atlanta, the Farm, and the Prison knocked out before we start skipping ahead to Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Saviors.

I wouldn't mind a bit of jumping around, timeline wise. Hopefully this line has the legs to last a while and we'll get most of the characters we want. There are already a few that I never thought I'd see (Dexter, Alice, Bruce, Gabe). Character selection has been good so far and I trust DST's judgment.

As for the two that we are getting: I'm hoping for Carl and Martinez, although no combination of those four would make me upset.

So Tyreese, and two out of the group of Allan, Martinez, Maggie, and Carl... Pretty cool. I'd love to see all of the characters made, so hopefully morts like Jim and Donna have a chance too (maybe as variants). I know folks want to see the bigger characters like Abraham, Eugene, Negan, and Jesus, but I want to make sure we don't skip earlier characters like Patricia and Otis, Andrew, Axel, and Thomas. Let's get Atlanta, the Farm, and the Prison knocked out before we start skipping ahead to Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Saviors.

They aren't skipping ahead, it's been said that we are getting characters in order. I don't know if that means we won't get characters that we've passed up, but I know we won't be getting Jesus or Negan for awhile. I want Ezekial and Shiva ?

Guy with the gritted teeth (not milk mustache) is Martinez.

The first Morgan was sad, "rescued" Morgan. This is second appearance Morgan, when he hit Rick with a shovel.

This is just the specialty assortment, so, no, Glenn is not a TRU exclusive. He's not even going to be available at TRU. But he does come with a baseball cap.

And I've already given you guys a timeline for Carl.

TRU assortment soon. Fun new characters, new looks and new zombies in it.

Hopefully this is the last Riot Gear set, I can't help but feel it is one too many.

It's not the last... Edited by DSTZach