UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Wave 5

Zak Katz

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the Darryl made from?

Marty McFly hair (I think Detention, but there are two others with the same hairpiece)

Movie Gambit face

Clint Eastwood torso (not sure which, but they all have blue dress shirts open at the collar)

Old Man Hawkeye vest

Mark I Iron Man (first movie) arms

No idea on the legs, but they're just "pants". He's got a pistol in the sword holster, and currently no crossbow (that pic is super old - I'm all caught up on WD 'Mates, and that shelf is super crowded now), because I don't like the Lego one, and we haven't gotten one for Minimates yet. I was thinking about cutting/gluing-together one out of a bow & rifle, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

No. Issue 53 page 5. She and Hitchiker Zombie are walking in the road.1560668_711708318873428_1666826109_n.jpg

Just because I've been looking through my comics trying to find the zombies from the control art reference If the control art says 53 it means 52, 54 it means 53, 55 it means 54

P.S they all look amazing!

Edited by winkerbean

Aw, sad to hear that characters from earlier stories will be less likely to show up now. Thanks for confirming though!

Now to figure out how to fill in the missing gaps. I figure we still have great-to-decent odds of seeing Carl, Sophia, Ben, and Billy since they were all around when Abraham and Eugene debuted. The only big missing characters in my mind are Axel, Thomas, Allen, Otis, and Patricia.

We're making Carl. The rest I don't know. Looking less likely, but you never know.

Hope you guys like what we're doing for the SDCC exclusive. Not everyone will feel the need to pick it up, I'm sure.

hey Zach, random question. why do you guys always hide all the accessories with the mini-mates. i don't know why you woudnt show off all the goodies they come with, but they are usually hidden behind the packaging logos. ?

I can see the accessories. The logo is arguably the most important thing on the package, though.

It can't be more riot gear, there's no one left to make...unless they put zombies in them. Which would only be cool if they pack Axel and Crazy Rick with a phone to make up a four pack. I'm glad you announced Carl officially Zach. Can we assume he'll be short or will he be the same size as everyone else?

Yay Carl!

So there's a new villain coming out in the SDCC set, but your saying someone will complain? I'm dumb?

No, he's saying there is NOT a new villain in the set. Paraphrasing: "Not everyone will want it," "I can't imagine why i'd say not everyone would want it if there's an unmade villain in it."

Good to hear Carl confirmation just for the sake of, i mean, we kinda need him even if he's a moron. But MEGA-GOOD to hear that the superhero set is like the lowest priority. It's just so...so...unbelievably ridiculous.

Yay Carl!

So there's a new villain coming out in the SDCC set, but your saying someone will complain? I'm dumb?

No, he's saying there is NOT a new villain in the set. Paraphrasing: "Not everyone will want it," "I can't imagine why i'd say not everyone would want it if there's an unmade villain in it."

Good to hear Carl confirmation just for the sake of, i mean, we kinda need him even if he's a moron. But MEGA-GOOD to hear that the superhero set is like the lowest priority. It's just so...so...unbelievably ridiculous.

carl ain't a moron read the books! hah (: