UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Exclusive Hulk/Iron Man minimates

Valo487

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I wait for mine to arrive (I live in Wisconsin), I will just make this suggestion, Zach;

Original: Each Minimate stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation and a variety of removable and interchangeable parts and accessories. (There have been tweaks to this, but this is standard on many of Luke's descriptors)

SuggestedEach Minimate stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation and is composed entirely of a variety of removable and interchangeable parts and accessories.

The one and only time i can claim to have enjoyed JRJRs art is his cover on the recent Cable series. issue... 4? He and Greg Land are to blame for the only gaps in my X-Men collection

The one and only time i can claim to have enjoyed JRJRs art is his cover on the recent Cable series. issue... 4? He and Greg Land are to blame for the only gaps in my X-Men collection

Somehow, the toy gods did not want me to have to pay for this video even though I was perfectly willing to.

F.Y.E. had it at $30 which I thought was nuts. My local TRU didn't have it in stock but I had a $15 TRU gift card I wanted to use to soften the blow so I tried online. It was $19.99 there but out of stock. However it was available for in-store pickup. I gave that a try but my order was cancelled via email. Oh well.

The next day I got another email from TRU apologizing for the cancellation and offering me $10 off my next online order. So I tried again. Same thing; out of stock online but available at the store. I figured, "What the heck" and gave it a shot.

After entering the promotional code, it came up as $20 off instead of $10. No shipping since it was an in-store pickup and with the video priced at $19.99, no tax either. Got a confirmation email and picked up the video this morning.

If this is TRU's way of apologizing for past problems, I'm all for it. :)

I finally viewed the movie yesterday morning annnnnnnnnd it is terrible. It is a shame that Marvel's animated outings are not up to par with those from DC/Warner Bros.

Even going back to the Ultimate Avengers stuff from many years back, that was the case. Funny how Marvel makes these excellent live action movies but mediocre to horrible animated films, while DC makes excellent animated films, but mediocre to horrible life action movies.

Clearly, the Marvel strategy of directing their real creative talent toward high risk/high reward theatrical stuff is the smarter business move.

Edited by karamazov80

Now if only I could find a way out of this infinite loop of "Enter your code, sign up, enter your code, sign up..." so I could actually order the damned things.

:hulk2:

I ended up running into the same problem. After two days I gave up and called the 800 number on the More Marvel site and they worked with me to do it as a manual phone order. If you continue to get stuck in that loop you might want to give that method a try.

I ended up running into the same problem. After two days I gave up and called the 800 number on the More Marvel site and they worked with me to do it as a manual phone order. If you continue to get stuck in that loop you might want to give that method a try.

Yup. After emailing them, they gave me the toll-free number to call and just took my order over the phone. All is well. (Or will be once I actually get these.)

Well, technically, that's the price for the Minimates and a brand-new $20 DVD. biggrin.png But I feel for you guys. Still, It looks like fun, I look forward to watching it.

And, for what it's worth, that's also the average going price for the original Hulkbuster on e Bay.

Conspiracy theory no.345

"Chuck knew exactly what he was doing making the Hulk buster hard to find, just so he could re-release it with a DVD later & have Zach claim that's the gonig rate for just the minimate, making people flock out to buy the DVDs... Boy does Chuck know how to play the Long game!"

T.

/<deadpan face>

Another reason for us to have a like button on posts ;)

Mine arrived today!

20131230_123150-1_zps1a7dee48.jpg

I never got the previous HulkBuster, so I was surpassed how massive this thing is. And I'm really digging the flat comic accurate color scheme. Makes me want a Modular and NeoClassic done like this.

Haven't seen anyone mention the Tony face yet, I honestly think it's the best Tony face/ hair we've seen so far. Reminds me off how he looked in Kurt Busiek's run.