UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Exclusive Hulk/Iron Man minimates

Valo487

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The figures may be tricky to get in the UK but not the movie...this is the internet after all. Dont waste your time the movie sucks big time. DC are knocking it out of the park with their animated stuff at times but Disney/Marvel have for me been bad really bad at times.

The figures may be tricky to get in the UK but not the movie...this is the internet after all. Dont waste your time the movie sucks big time. DC are knocking it out of the park with their animated stuff at times but Disney/Marvel have for me been bad really bad at times.

When did you see the movie?

Pretty sure this is just standard copy for Minimate solicitations. The parts are interchangeable, you just need other Minimates.

It says it comes with a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories. Just wondering if this is a buy two or buy one deal.

Dislike the limit to one per customer this is looking like. I'm no scalper, but I'd sure like to have a couple sets for myself.

Scalping and duplicates aside, it's gonna make it hard for the very kind US board members on here who help out the international collectors.

I will probably pick up some extras of these for our international customers. I ordered one today to see how the system works, and then I will order a bunch.

I'd be very keen to hear how you go with this :)

Dislike the limit to one per customer this is looking like. I'm no scalper, but I'd sure like to have a couple sets for myself.

Scalping and duplicates aside, it's gonna make it hard for the very kind US board members on here who help out the international collectors.

I would think international customers could buy the Dvd, get the code and arrange to have it shipped to a US customer who could then reship internationally.

I saw the commercial last night two different times on Cartoon Network. One time the free Iron Man was shown, the second time it was not.

I am happy to give my address if folks want to have it shipped to me for reshipping out of the US. I may look into buying a case of these if folks are interested.

Yes, both are available through the DVD copy, just picked it up at Target and placed the order. Was hoping to be able to order more than one of the 2 pack, but not an option.

When processing, it said ships within 28 days, the email receipt said 6-8 weeks.

Offer good 12/3/13-2/28/14 while supplies last. Offer vailid US/DC/PR and Canada, excluding Quebec.

Address from the reciept shows Neenah, WI, thought that was odd. Looks like Alta Resources handles the redemption for this, and googling, Disney Movie Rewards. The one time I dealt with Disney Movie Rewards they were really quick.

Edited by JeffBohn