• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A Prayer for the Stressed!"

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

the courage to change the things I cannot accept,

and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had

to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today,

as they may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work:

12% on Monday

23% on Tuesday

40% on Wednesday

20% on Thursday

and 5% on Friday

And help me to remember

when I'm having a really bad day,

and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,

while it takes 42 muscles to frown, it takes

only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen

I am going to print this up.....

After no restocks on these for 2 weeks, I asked a rep aty TRU to check distribution center quantity. It was zero, so whatever is out there is what's available, at least in the area that is supplied by my DC (Southeast Michigan).

I wonder what other DC's are showing, and it looks like they won't be hitting TRU.com, for those that are anticipating.

Edited by youbastards

NOT necessarily, yb.

Thursday a customer came in and asked about availability of a particular transformer. The system showed zero in stock at the warehouse with zero shipping to stores and zero open orders. Saturday morning they arrived on our truck. WHERE DID THEY COME FROM! ? ! ?

I found ASM2 at my TRU. One set cleaned out, but the other three were there.

Aren't there only three sets this time? That's all I found with multiple restocks.

Yeah, I realized that after checking around. I guess I got them all. Two full sets and I left none behind.

That's nothing compared to the ones that I saw at my TRU. I luckily found a full set with almost perfect printing, but EVERY other set had terrible alignment issues. On some of them, the webbing was halfway down the face while others had tilted eyes. The webbing behind the white wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though.

That's nothing compared to the ones that I saw at my TRU. I luckily found a full set with almost perfect printing, but EVERY other set had terrible alignment issues. On some of them, the webbing was halfway down the face while others had tilted eyes. The webbing behind the white wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though.

Take pics next time, this is how we fix things for the future.

Take pics next time, this is how we fix things for the future.

I was honestly so excite to see Mates at TRU again, I forgot. I might be making another stop there in a couple of days. If they are still there, I'll snap some.

Edited by CBMM1

I found these in TRU earlier this week. I grabbed the Spidey/Max Dillon set with the least bad Spidey-face, but they were all pretty janky. It's kind of disappointing seeing a full wave of 'mates at TRU and realizing that there is only one single 'mate in the bunch that I actually want. (The other two sets, while the 'mates look good, aren't different enough for me to pick them up in addition to the LCS sets I have pre-ordered, and the ASM1 Spidey was better executed earlier.) Max Dillon is a well-done civilian 'mate, so mission accomplished there.