UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Minimates

youbastards

The ASM2 Spidey seems like the easiest one to find with aligned eyes - The battle damaged one seems to be the one with the most quality issues such as the one I posted -, Blotches of paint & the misaligned eyes :(

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I will have to do some hunting this weekend......I am not a huge fan of movie figures but I am a big Spidey fan so I will make an exception. I can always customize them to make more comic accurate.

No, no army builder, just four exclusive characters at LCS. (Counting Peter.)

There's a post breaking things down (with updated group shots) at artasylum.com.

GotG only has three TRU packs as well, although one of those is an army builder, and LCS has TWO army builders.

Item #535416

When I ordered from the Sample ASM2 case that hit TRU last week, I ordered 2 of the Flashback Spidey/Max DIllon sets, but they only fulfilled one of them and put the other on backorder.

The backordered set was cancelled today, make of that what you will...

I think I got the other Max Dillon / Spidey set. I ordered a set of each the morning they went up as well, but when it was determined it was a sample case, I figured TRU.com and I-Parcel would take my money and only send me 2 of the 3 sets. Boy, was I surprised to have received all 3. There is a first time for everything I guess.

Cool, glad you got them! I just wonder if TRU canceling my back order is any indication of whether these will actually hit the website again, especially since they've been found in stores now...

I'm looking & I see nothing now (no ad).......maybe I'm looking in the wrong place

Ok. Did anyone swipe the entire case from the Dublin, CA TRU? I just went in and they said they got in a full case a couple of days ago. No one could find them on the shelves or in the back. Oh well, time to try another.

Rhino pretty much towers over other mates,as seen below.

1z2zm6q.jpg

Heres a shot of the open hatch. Its a little hard to keep the hatch open since he is so top heavy,obviously.

fy22pe.jpg

And heres a custom Green Goblin Im also working on. I may try to make Norman Osborn,too smile.png

10ojzhz.jpg

any updates on that awesome goblin?

I opened my sets this morning. Everything is good except both Flashback Spidey's have misaligned eyes & just terrible paint all around. Lots of sloppy paint apps. Also, one Max pack was missing the briefcase. :(

I'm really impressed w/the tampos on Goblin. For a character I did not like, his Minimate sure does look fantastic.

Also, what is the case pack-out? I saw 4 of everything except the Flashback Spider-Man/Max Dillon sets which only numbered 2.

So will any of the ASM 2 mates be sold on Amazon? LCS is like 180+ mile drive for me.

The specialty assortment might be sold on Amazon, not sure in what quantities, but it will definitely be sold at Luke's Toy Store.

Yeah, I usually pick one or two of the specialty shop ones from them when the wife-unit is trying to reach $35 for the free shipping, I'd frankly just buy from Luke though and do so every chance I get since he really doesn't badge much for shipping.

Also, what is the case pack-out? I saw 4 of everything except the Flashback Spider-Man/Max Dillon sets which only numbered 2.

Case breakdown is 5 Electro Packs, 4 Goblin packs and 3 Dillon packs per case.

I ran into a fresh case at my local TRU yesterday! Great to see minimates back on the shelf! I picked up a Dillon pack and I'm pretty pleased with it. Love the accessories, the opening briefcase is very cool and the printed newspaper is neat too. Poor Doc Conners made the back page. Dillon himself came out great, love the comb over. My Spidey face tampo is way off center, kind of a pisser to an otherwise nice two pack.

Wanted to grab an Electro pack for the "62" firehat that Spidey is wearing but couldn't justify the purchase. Last wave available in my area was TRU 17... seen and own far too many of those to want to purchase another energy Electro.

Also, fantastic job on that custom Rhino, outstanding work!!

Edited by Ronan The Accuser