UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who is your Crusade 'mate?

Valo487

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squirrel Girl with tiny, unarticulated minimated squirrels as accessories. (They could re-use the mold for Cinderella mates)

have to vote squirrel girl as well. the tiny squirrel can be reused for Squirrelpool as well :)

Well, if we look back to the threads a while back on "most important unmade hero and villain" the winners (or losers depending how you view it! lol) of those were falcon and enchantress. We are getting a falcon now which is great, though I would argue his classic version still needs to be made so that would be right up there. And I see no reason to go against enchantress still - a classic avengers and thor female villain and the latter's supporting character/villain roster remains hugely neglected even though he has now had two awesome movies!

Oh and a bit randomly I would throw medusa in there for some reason - she has been on a lot of teams and would make a great minimate with all that hair!

I had never thought of a 'mate of Fin Fang Foom, as much as I'd like one I just don't know how well it would turn out in 2 inch scale. If I had to pick a hero, I'd say Banshee, but I don't think that will be the case for long. I'm also surprised we never got a 'mate of Stryfe.

Ok, so sticking to the question who is the most important character than hasn't been made I'd have to pick between these three:

Banshee - Longevity, has been featured in multiple mediums, and the last X-Man from the Giant Sized team that hasn't been made. (Sunfire technically has a mini).

Crystal - Longevity, has been in every major team of the Marvel Universe (Inhumans, FF, Avenger, X-Men Associate).

Black Knight - Longevity, has been in multiple teams (Avengers, Heroes for Hire, MI-13, Defenders, UltraForce, Excalibur)

Super-Adaptoid or the Mimic .....similar in many ways... not least the way they both invoke great memories for me . I'd love a Man Thing or a classic Falcon (of course) but can you imagine the fun we can have with 2 Minimates that beg to be customised ?

Yes to all of them Super Adaptoid and Classic Mimic only as I can see only need a few new pieces to be tooled ( Adaptoids Wings and Mimics Googles/Glasses) The rest already can be used from existing stuff.

mimic05.jpg

Now thats a dream 2 pack!

I'm all over the big surge that is happening for Man-Thing anything that can help swell public knowledge until we are finally able to whip out our collective 2" Man-Thing's and show them with pride to other toy collectors I'm all for.

If I had to get behind any figure that I belive will be made it would have to be Nighthawk to go with the Defenders.

Super-Adaptoid or the Mimic .....similar in many ways... not least the way they both invoke great memories for me . I'd love a Man Thing or a classic Falcon (of course) but can you imagine the fun we can have with 2 Minimates that beg to be customised ?

Yes to all of them Super Adaptoid and Classic Mimic only as I can see only need a few new pieces to be tooled ( Adaptoids Wings and Mimics Googles/Glasses) The rest already can be used from existing stuff.

mimic05.jpg

Now thats a dream 2 pack!

I'm all over the big surge that is happening for Man-Thing anything that can help swell public knowledge until we are finally able to whip out our collective 2" Man-Thing's and show them with pride to other toy collectors I'm all for.

If I had to get behind any figure that I belive will be made it would have to be Nighthawk to go with the Defenders.

AWESOME. Yes, this. It's like the whole Avengers vs. the whole X-Men in one two-pack. Adaptoid's in my Top 10 for sure.

Super Adaptoid is way up there for me, but I've never cared for Mimic. He is like the Goober of Marvel's Mayberry.

I'd like to see both at some point. Mimic was a one shot villain until he was ressurected for Exiles. They made a lame character very interesting.

I was gutted when he was written out of the book.