UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kill Bill

These sets are all above and beyond what I would expect, well done.

Zach, this may have been answered elsewhere but if so I never saw it, are Reservoir Dogs, Death Proof, True Romance, and Jackie Brown being discussed? I assume Django is off the table after the nonsense that happened last time they tried to make toys from that film.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understandable, but they'd be cool to see. You could knock out Reservoir Dogs in two four packs, pretty much anyway.

Despite Reservoir Dogs having the potential to be quite a vanilla wave, I'd love them to be released.

Shouldn't be too cost prohibitive for DST to put them out either.

You just need some new heads, but you could reuse the bodies they're making for the Crazy 88 to make the rest of them, and if you just loaded up the box with guns and cool accessories, I think they would sell pretty well. The only guys that would actually require more than that would be Joe, Nice Guy Eddie, and Marvin Nash if they made him.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished rewatching these and Pulp Fiction. I must say I appreciate the movies a lot more now than when I first saw them. I also appreciate what the Minimates are trying to accomplish and recognize who thorough things are already looking.

That being said, we need motorcycles in this series. Either as a pack in leg accessory/alternative or as a vehicle. Put a black motorcycle and a yellow one in with a Crazy 88 member and a clean yellow suit Bride (w/ removable jacket) and the '4'-pack would sell itself!

So looking forward to these mates!

That being said, we need motorcycles in this series. Either as a pack in leg accessory/alternative or as a vehicle. Put a black motorcycle and a yellow one in with a Crazy 88 member and a clean yellow suit Bride (w/ removable jacket) and the '4'-pack would sell itself!

I'd buy at least two. And you just know they'd sell to anyone else who wants motorcycles to go with their other Minimates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...