Two Pack

Bounty Hunter Django

Dr. King Schultz

Set 1

End of the movie Django

Calvin Candy

Broomhilda Von Shaft

Stephen

But ever since the $#*& storm that happened with those NECA figures I don't think anyone will ever touch this licence again.

No Don "The Colonel" Johnson?

article-2184412-1468D73B000005DC-635_634

The Gimp?

I want some Mandingo fighters, as well as Quentin and his posse, and some other racist jerks. You need mates for Django to get his revenge against!

The first Jamie Foxx (not Electro) is one of favorite MM!

I 100% agree with you Valo. We live in an age where some toys aren't meant to be 'toys'. We live in a time where collectibles can be found in any store, really. Even Toys R Us has a section devoted to these type of toys called, (wouldn't you know) collectibles!

My point is the fact that mom's shouldn't get upset about NECA making collectible dolls based off of a, politically correct mind you, R-rated movie that is essentially a period piece. It just really upsets me that people are this tongue and cheek when it comes to toys and collectibles.

I just find it massively hypocritical that it's acceptable to make a film that is designed to make money, and spend millions of dollars to bring it to the screen in hopes of making millions more, but representing those same characters in exactly the style they were presented in the film is somehow offensive. Now if somebody thinks the movie is offensive, I think they are wrong but I can't fault them are standing by what they believe, but I really cannot see how it's acceptable to make a film about the subject matter but making plastic representations of those characters is not acceptable. If Calvin came with "slave whipping action," then maybe I could see their point, but as it is I think it's a case of people getting mad because they want to get mad about something, and part of the new trend of professionally offended people.

Some people just think that toys are for kids.

I don't fully understand the argument that representing that period of time in this format is inappropriate, or why a slave (or ex-slave) character can't be a heroic figure (or a villain, as much as that raises the issue of how they became such). I would be curious to see if Roots dolls would be received in the same manner.

One argument that I've seen about "offensive" toys that I think is absolutely ridiculous is parents complaining that they have to explain these things to their kids. Why do you have to do anything? If your kid sees an action figure of Walter White from Breaking Bad on the shelf, tell them he's a science teacher from a TV show. Trust me, their interest will run swiftly away. If you are so inept that you can't think of a way out of the situation, good luck to you in life. Your kids are going to have way bigger problems than an action figure.