UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kill Bill

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol when I was younger, I'd stick every sticker I would get my hands on on that desk. The entire left side of the top is covered in political bumper stickers. :lol:

I wanted to lay them out organized so I could make sure I didn't repeat any hair/face combinations.

I need to get more suit bodies & different hairpieces, though. It got a little repetitive (even though I never repeated the same face/hair combo once), and I still have a bunch of heads floating around.

I was planning to dig the other box set out of storage and take a pic of the Bride vs them all. Coming soon-ish.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! Nice pic and nice catch on your "error". Looks great.

I picked up the Masters of Death set today and it's another set of win. All of the figures look great and as usual the accessories don't disappoint. Swords, guns and canes abound!

Especially impressed with the Pai Mei beard, that's a slick little addition that I've never seen before. Mine was crooked in the package and I couldn't figure out how it could even be possible based on past beard accessories. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and realized it was a separate piece from the hair! Nice job DST.

I think the likeness on Bill is terrific and the Bride and Hanzo look good too. Loving this series and looking forward to the Viper set.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...