UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kill Bill

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This set looks great, and I love the vibrant packaging!

Zach, have you gotten packaged samples of the House of Blue Leaves set yet? I think that was supposed to be the first set released, has that changed?

10471791_142903875879877_1136340002_n.jp

>YES! The small voices were heard!

While you were absolutely right when you said that it would be a great addition, Robert and Barry actually had the alternate female head on the original design sheet back in June 2013. I just didn't know if it was actually going to happen, because I hadn't physically seen it, so I refrained from confirming it. But I'm glad it happened. Bamboo swords do not sheath, as far as I know.

And I love the Mix and Match aspect on the package. Good choice!

Glad to finally see the "Mix & Match" play pattern called out on the packaging. Hopefully we'll see that on the TMNT bags as well.

I've added a "swap parts" callout of some kind to the Turtles bags as well as the next few waves of Marvel. THAT was definitely due to the suggestions of people here.

Oh, and behind the insert on the Crazy 88 set? Two black motorcycle helmets and three more hair pieces -- all male, I believe.

Kind of wondering what you had displayed on the 2002 WWF calendar in the background.

It was a signed photo of Jerry "The King" Lawler.

I am not currently a wrestling fan, but I do have some residual love for the squared circle.

Great shots, Mini-Myte. Mind if I share on Facebook?

Sure, go for it.