UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kill Bill

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - this set is a must buy for me. And i'm impressed by how well represented the characters are using mostly re-use parts.

I LOVE that Sophie has been included.

4 women in a box set...... It's been a while since we've seen that. I think these have the potential to do really well.

Thanks for the news Zach. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

Also - PLEASE let there be a nurse Elle Driver pray.gif

We've got three more sets we're working on, and Elle and the Crazy 88s are definitely included in there.

Hmmm... Maybe following the Thundercats release plan? If so Im okay with it. Easy to preorder box sets as opposed to scouring shelves at Toysrus hoping they have the two pack I need.

Similar. The Expendables and Rocky and Back to the Future arguably had similar release schedules. Or would have.

We've got three more sets we're working on, and Elle and the Crazy 88s are definitely included in there.

Hmmm... Maybe following the Thundercats release plan? If so Im okay with it. Easy to preorder box sets as opposed to scouring shelves at Toysrus hoping they have the two pack I need.

Similar. The Expendables and Rocky and Back to the Future arguably had similar release schedules. Or would have.

So sad we never got that third Rocky set. That would have been amazing...

Back on topic, that Kill Bill set looks GREAT! Super excited.

any release date on these zach? and (im sure) but any word on a non bloody kiddo? <3 #yolo

We're making a few Kiddos, since she has a few outfits, but I don't think we're making that same outfit with no blood on it. Sorry.

Most sets ship 5-6 months from solicitation, so sometime this summer, I hope.

Well she didn't wear the helmet with the track suit anyway, but with a leather bike outfit that looked similar to the track suit in color. But I figure both of those must be forthcoming (clean tracksuit and bike outfit with helmet), since they are the most iconic looks from the film IMO.