UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween costumes?

bigvis497

Just curious since we have a lot of creative types here, do any of you make costumes for Halloween? For yourself, kids, friends, etc? I go as a Marvel character almost every year. This year I'm going as Omega Red.

20131020_195131-1_zpsb872d928.jpg

And I'm entered over on Marvelous News's costume contest, so if any of you are on their forums check it out. Unfortunately they're awarding prizes based on member votes and not judging, so if any of you guys can help me out I would appreciate it!

Edited by bigvis497

Cool costume. I'll go over and give you a +1.

I usually try to do something with my kids. This year, I think we a re a viking family. Giveth me candy verily...

Last year I was Super Mario because my nephew went as Luigi, this year he wants to be a Green Ninjago so I’m not going to try to match him, Target had some really nice Wolverine claws on sale this year, so I bought a pair and I’m going see if my old black trench coat is in the closet I think it is and if it is I’m going as Funeral Wolverine who really let himself go. (If I can’t find my trench coat I’m wearing the bomber jacket my dad got me 9 years ago I never wear and going as Normal Wolverine... who really let himself go.)

This year, I went to school as Wave 1 Rick Grimes.

I had two this year(Had two parties, different nights), i went as Mortal Kombat's Scorpion and some clown smile.png
I forgot to make a pic of the scorpion, but i do have a pic of the custom mask

post-241-0-64282800-1383401604_thumb.jpg

post-241-0-99163400-1383410824_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

so did anyone dress up this year? I didnt wanna start a whole new thread just to post pictures of my costume so I decided to necro this thread

anyone else have a cool costume this year that they'd like to share?

Kinda. I'm moving, so everything was packed away, and I didn't want to spend a lot of money or time putting something new together. I went as The Nostalgia Critic. I have a pic, but it's still on the camera, lol. I can share later.

Well, here goes nuttin'

me and me wife, also the inspiration for my artwork contest entry, ;-)

attachicon.gifmenshan.jpg

Fantastic.

you all look fantastic! I was Starlord for halloween and went to Comikaze to show it off (Stan Lee's pop culture convention at the LA convention center)

I cant find too many good pics but here are a few favorites

post-1784-0-70478800-1415555301_thumb.jp

post-1784-0-66054400-1415555318_thumb.jp

post-1784-0-27913800-1415555327_thumb.jp