UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be a kill joy... but no. There is no hope.

From what i understand, there is a very limited window in which DST can produce minimates based on movie licenses. If another wave were possibly, it would likely have happened at TRU at around the ams time as the LCS wave.

Your best chance at her is putting together a custom at this stage.

Kind of a shame. I would have liked it if they'd made more of the original timeline characters like Shadowcat, Rogue and Cyclops than the young Mystique/Logan/Prof/Magneto as they'll probably get more 'Mates for the Apocalypse movie.

I guess I'll have to go and make the X3 Colossus viable with the current quality 'Mates with some more current arms and hair to try and pad out the X-Men team in my "movies" display a bit more.

Thanks for answering, at least.

Keep in mind, Age of Apocalypse will see younger versions of the original team anyway (likely with better costumes).

Not that Storm was any better, but I never saw the appeal of the Rogue Minimate anyway. She's pretty far removed from anything Rogue has ever worn, only identifiable by her hair. Wearing white in contrast to everyone else wearing black is strange too. Looks more like Ultimate Kitty Pride. Granted, the X-men movies costumes aren't really accurate to much of anything, but this Rogue I don't get the attachment to besides it just being her.

Keep in mind, Age of Apocalypse will see younger versions of the original team anyway (likely with better costumes).

Not that Storm was any better, but I never saw the appeal of the Rogue Minimate anyway. She's pretty far removed from anything Rogue has ever worn, only identifiable by her hair. Wearing white in contrast to everyone else wearing black is strange too. Looks more like Ultimate Kitty Pride. Granted, the X-men movies costumes aren't really accurate to much of anything, but this Rogue I don't get the attachment to besides it just being her.

Yeah - the grey/white costume seemed odd, but i have a feeling that she had been busted out of of a concentration camp or prison in the longer edit and that was her uniform 'on the inside'?

Or maybe i just totally made that up O_o

Edited by Nessex

• 4 months later...