UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're definitely doing something for the film, I just don't know if it will be a seven-figure assortment. I don't think TRU is taking it.

If it was a lighter year, we might have given it more love, but it has a lot of competition next year.

But one thing is for certain -- lots of comic X-Men love next year!

Now this makes me happy.

We're definitely doing something for the film, I just don't know if it will be a seven-figure assortment.

So... a boxed set? Or boxed sets?

Retailer exclusives might actually work better than an assortment. One for Entertainment Earth, one for AFX, and one through Previews.

Just spit-ballin' though I know the timeline is tight.

Ask DST 208, 28 May, 2013

DST Chuck: Yup Sunfire and Banshee would make a ton of sense.

Siryn I hope will get made right after Banshee.

>

But one thing is for certain -- lots of comic X-Men love next year!

Okay, so... Banshee is happening in 2014. Right?

Please let Syrin be the variant of an x wave. Please let Syrin be the variant of an x wave.

a cast of much loved characters.

Lemme know when they make an X-Men movie with those characters, because (with the exception of Patrick Stewart, James Marsden, Kelsey Grammer, & Michael Fassbender) all I've seen is using their names for completely brand-new, different ones. tongue.png

one thing is for certain -- lots of comic X-Men love next year!

awesomedance.gif

David's X-Factor

You're back in my good graces. tongue.png

I was just re-reading this story arc. Such good stuff!!! A comic-based assortment based on Days of Future Past would be amazing! It would be the perfect place to get our Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and even a new Storm in her iconic, classic costume (the version we got is VERY outdated). I hope we get:

Classic Storm/Pyro

Sprite (Kitty)/Sentinel

Kate Pryde (green jumpsuit)/Sentinel

Future Wolverine/Blob

Future ColossusAvalanche

Future Storm/Destiny

Rachel/Senator Kelly

Now if only we could get a comic based Phoenix wave too to take care of some of my other X-men needs....

a cast of much loved characters.

Lemme know when they make an X-Men movie with those characters, because (with the exception of Patrick Stewart, James Marsden, Kelsey Grammer, & Michael Fassbender) all I've seen is using their names for completely brand-new, different ones. tongue.png

>one thing is for certain -- lots of comic X-Men love next year!

awesomedance.gif

David's X-Factor

You're back in my good graces. tongue.png

It was that easy?! highfive.gif

We've got some cool comic X-Men sets coming up, as well as movie stuff, but nothing based on the classic storyline that I know of. And "two women, one set" has definitely been done before! Hail Ivan!

Hey Zach:

Y'all have but in this last year it has been a one woman if you are lucky per set on the Marvel front since the Alpha Flight sets (Strange Tales,Wolvie, Hulk, AVX, Deadpool, etc). ThunderCats being a great non-marvel exception.