UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

59 is comic-based, and we may just do that, if it's ready soon.

Not going to be the Multiverse-pleaser that 54 was, but it's based on current comics, and I like it a lot.

I think 54 will keep most people happy for a while. I don't think anyone here had anything bad to say at all about it, for once

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 is comic-based, and we may just do that, if it's ready soon.

Not going to be the Multiverse-pleaser that 54 was, but it's based on current comics, and I like it a lot.

I'm hoping for a Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and Three-piece-suit Moon Knight from All-New Now! but it's probably gonna be the comic X-Men wave, which is great as well considering how many "current" characters we could be getting:

White and Black costume Magneto

X-Face Cyclops

UXMEN Magik

Black how-the-hell-does-it-stay-on Emma Frost costume

Quentin Quire

Sabretooth

Mystique

The new Silver Samurai

New Suit Wolverine

SHIELD Dazzler

Storm

Beast

Kitty Pryde

O5 new costumes

There really are a ton too choose from but if i could create a line up, this would be it:

LCS:

Wolverine/Quentin

Cyclops/Emma

Magneto/Mystique

Sabretooth/Magik

TRU:

Beast/Azazel (red bamf)

Pirate Nightcralwer (blue bamf)/Storm

Silver Samurai/Kitty Pryde

SHIELD Dazzler/Iceman

Most characters are re-releases based on current comics so it does fit the bill.

Cue Kostis with a wish list. laugh.png

Yeah, merch for the X-films has been weird for awhile. There was nothing for First Class, save for the Minimates (which, if I recall correctly, were kind of a last minute decision) and a couple Hasbro Marvel Universe two-packs that were actually comics based. The Wolverine movie had some some stuff, but the Marvel Legends line ended up being solicited to comics shops. And I don't think there's much planned for this movie either.

We know that Fox is motivated to make these movies, at least in part, to keep the license. But why they wouldn't want to market it is beyond me.

We know that Fox is motivated to make these movies, at least in part, to keep the license. But why they wouldn't want to market it is beyond me.

It's my understanding that Fox doesn't handle merchandising for the X-Men films. Marvel does, and they have enough on their plate with Marvel Studios pictures to be pushing product based on films from a competing studio.

Add to that the fact that Disney would love nothing more than to see X-Men and Fantastic Four movie rights revert back to Marvel Studios and you can understand the lack of product from Fox.

It's my understanding that Fox doesn't handle merchandising for the X-Men films. Marvel does, and they have enough on their plate with Marvel Studios pictures to be pushing product based on films from a competing studio.

Add to that the fact that Disney would love nothing more than to see X-Men and Fantastic Four movie rights revert back to Marvel Studios and you can understand the lack of product from Fox.

Interesting. That does put a new spin on it.

I think the majority of 59 is on Kostis' list.

Woohoo!

Anyway, here's my realistic guess:

LCS:

Wolverine/Quire-new costume and new character

Cyclops/Magik-2 new higly requested costumes

Magneto/Mystique-a needed update and a high profile character

Sabretooth/Emma-2 high profile characters