UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

I've got packaged sampels of ASM2 and Cap 2, so those will be seen shortly. THe others, I have no idea.

But I'm excited to see the DOFP samples, too, especially now that we've replaced one of them with a different character.

Please be Rouge... please be Rouge... please be Rouge... please be Rouge.

What a waiste of a slot, a character cut from the movie.

so you like red?

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got packaged sampels of ASM2 and Cap 2, so those will be seen shortly. THe others, I have no idea.

But I'm excited to see the DOFP samples, too, especially now that we've replaced one of them with a different character.

Please be Rouge... please be Rouge... please be Rouge... please be Rouge.

What a waiste of a slot, a character cut from the movie.

so you like red?
LOL

This isn't an April fool is it?

Oh my god... i totally forgot it was the 1st today.

Well played, Zach.... Well played.

No April Fool, Rogue is out at Fox's request. Sorry, but she's not in the movie.

Jokes on them, I already wasn’t gonna see the movie since I hated the ENDING of the Wolverine.

Taking away my straight haired Rogue just means I don’t have to feel bad for doing so.

Was hoping for Rogue too, but oh well.

The wheelchairs alone keep this wave in my attention.

Hoping we see a new Rogue soon though, cause I need her to have better hair lol.

Yeah, Its either IcemanColossus/Kitty from the returning crew, or Bishop/Blink from the new crew.

Unless its Trask/Havok lol.

I'd be super stoked if it were Blink, Bishop or a Sentinel - but i think those figures would all require a fair amount of new sculpting which might be hard to squeeze in this late in the game.

My best guess would probably be Iceman. I think DST have enough hair-pieces and long coats in their parts library to cobble him together. It'd be awesome if he cam with both flesh & ice hands & head.

I really hope Rogue was cut for Peter Dinklage. I like movie waves to flush out supporting civilians and we have the tiny limbs already!

A Quicksilver minimate would be very cool (especially since the movies quick silver is so different then the comic version)

I know we’ll probably get an Avengers 2 Quicksilver (CURSE YOU TRU!!!!!-preemptive agony over wave dropping!)so getting a mate of the lesser Quicksilver is redundant...

but I sort of want both just because I know it’s gonna lead to people making some funny mini comics and/or cool action shots.