UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Empire magazine covers are out, and I think there's 24. I have a problem with almost every one of them but these two are the absolute worst. They look like awkward photoshops of cosplay people. I think it's about time Fox stops any and all superhero movies.

post-6498-0-00484700-1391028237_thumb.jppost-6498-0-02668100-1391028252_thumb.jp

I was hoping they'd use this movie to kind of restart the timeline, and start a new one going forward, but considering some of the vile rumors I've been hearing about Apocalypse, I don't think there's any chance of that.

I'm actually looking forward to this movie, but I think Fox has made a number of missteps and this could be a much better movie if they weren't determined to preserve the previous continuity.

I was hoping they'd use this movie to kind of restart the timeline, and start a new one going forward, but considering some of the vile rumors I've been hearing about Apocalypse, I don't think there's any chance of that.

I haven't heard any of those. What're you talking about?

i don't think it's gonna reset the time line. i heard X-Men : Apocalypse would feature the First Class cast + Wolverine (if Hugh Jackman decided to play him again).

Zach, since the movie's coming out soon, is DST at the designing stage of the minimates for this movie or are they already being made in a factory somewhere in China?

Edited by Earlyfrost

I was just thinking. We've had a lot of the core group of X-Men, with just a few left to finish off some of the most iconic lineups. We've had X-Force, several different incarnations. Generation X, the Age of Apocalypse X-Men, Excaliber....

.....and our Brotherhood is Magneto, Mystique and Sabretooth. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch if you want to pad out the ranks. This will NOT do.

I feel sorry for Magneto and Apocalypse, if they start a ruckus they get positively curb-stomped.