You may notice a theme with some of these:

Scarlet Spider (Kaine) - #1 Want

scarlet-spider-kaine-2.jpg

Scarlet Spider (Joe Wade)

scarspidwade5.jpg

Spider-Man Unlimited:

Spiderman_unlimited_closeup.jpg

Spider-Man (Mr. Negative suit)

016+costume+spider-man+version+negative.

Negative Zone Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Cide (Spidey clone), Spider Armor II (Black and Gold)

Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

Edited by jjwspider

Meggan in her first costume for me

Perfect excuse to get us more Excalibur. Kylun/Meggan, Cerise/Pete Wisdom, Widget/Nocturne?

Damm straight!!

I would LOVE to see all those characters, but i can't see official releases of them coming anytime soon :(

One variant that i think we will see one day is...

marvel%2Bgirl%2Blow%2Brez.jpg

Meggan in her first costume for me

Perfect excuse to get us more Excalibur. Kylun/Meggan, Cerise/Pete Wisdom, Widget/Nocturne?

Damm straight!!

I would LOVE to see all those characters, but i can't see official releases of them coming anytime soon sad.png

One variant that i think we will see one day is...

marvel%2Bgirl%2Blow%2Brez.jpg

THIS is my ultimate get for a variant. Crystal being my ultimate new figure get.

My Alt version wish would be the Strike Force X-Men:

uncanny_x_men_275_by_talyn001-d2krs7g.jp

Just give me a Gambit with parts for Forge (head, hair, leg) and Banshee (head, hair, wings) and a Storm body with Jubilee (head, hair) Psylock (head,hair) parts and I am a HAPPY man.

Oh bugger it lets go all out and get a through the ages boxset! There will be at least 3 or 4 people that want it, and probably as many again who will buy it out of a completest obsession so that's 8 sales so get to it powers that be.

Excalibur46_zpsd14e6867.jpg

What about a vac-metallized Silver Surfer? I don't recall Minimates ever offering chrome parts.

i have very shiny including silver surfer metallic parts....but are you talking about that surfacing that eventualy chips off all the old c3p0 toys?

Yup. That's the stuff. Looks like this:

P3300063.JPG

I believe a member here has actually done this with Minimates but I don't recall who.

my only problem is the softer plastic would fade or chip faster then the hard plastic...other wise id love it on my c3p0 minimate custom.

My Alt version wish would be the Strike Force X-Men:

uncanny_x_men_275_by_talyn001-d2krs7g.jp

Just give me a Gambit with parts for Forge (head, hair, leg) and Banshee (head, hair, wings) and a Storm body with Jubilee (head, hair) Psylock (head,hair) parts and I am a HAPPY man.

I want that Rogue. That issue came out at an important time in a young Zach Oat's life.